Are you tired of bulky wallets that can barely fit in your pocket? Say hello to Ridge Wallet – a game changer in the world of wallets. This brand started as a successful Kickstarter project and has now taken the world by storm.
So, let’s dive into what makes this father-son duo’s wallet so special and why they’re revolutionizing the traditional wallet.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ridge Wallet?
- 2 Ridge Wallet Review: The Ridge
- 3 Ridge Wallet Review: Carbon Fiber
- 4 Ridge Wallet Review: Titanium
- 5 Other Ridge Wallets
- 6 Ridge Wallet Money Clip Review
- 7 How to Use Ridge Wallet?
- 8 Pros and Cons of Ridge Wallet
- 9 Shipping Policy
- 10 Return Policy
- 11 How to Contact Ridge Wallet?
- 12 Ridge Wallet Discounts
- 13 Where to Buy Ridge Wallet?
- 14 Ridge Wallet Review: Final Verdict
- 15 Ridge Wallet Alternatives
What is Ridge Wallet?
Got a goal of $12k on Kickstarter to give wallets a modern upgrade, but ended up raising over $200k thanks to the demand for a better wallet solution. The father-son team then brought on a small crew to tackle not just wallets, but backpacks, phone cases, power chargers, and even pocket knives!
They’re all about using top-notch materials like aluminum, carbon fiber, forged carbon, and full grain leather, working with both domestic and international manufacturing partners. Say goodbye to those bulky leather wallets that ruin your posture and can never fit all your cards.
The Ridge Wallet is made to be a front pocket wallet, keeping you organized and stylish with customizable options. And the best part? No more back pocket bulge!
Ridge Wallet Review: The Ridge
If you’re in the market for a new wallet, you might want to check out The Ridge Wallet. It’s their flagship product and the reason they got their start on Kickstarter. With options in carbon fiber, titanium, and aluminum, you’re sure to find a material that fits your style.
The Ridge Wallet is all about being minimalist, so you won’t be weighed down by a bunch of old receipts and business cards. Prices range from $75 for the aluminum version to $115 for the carbon fiber and forged carbon options.
Personally, I’m a fan of the tropical pattern on the aluminum version, but I gotta say, the titanium “Burnt” option really catches my eye. The scored metal look is super unique and gives a different vibe than your typical leather wallet.
Ridge Wallet Review: Carbon Fiber
Tired of lugging around a bulky wallet in your pocket all day? Look no further because the Ridge Wallet is here to save the day! The Aluminum version is already super light and thin compared to any wallet you’ve had before, but the Carbon Fiber edition takes it to a whole new level. The Aluminum weighs in at a mere 2 ounces, while the Carbon Fiber clocks in at an unbelievable 1.6 ounces – that’s like carrying a golf ball!
All Ridge Wallets have the same dimensions (86 x 54 x 6mm) and can hold anywhere from 1 to 12 cards with a replaceable elastic band. Plus, they’re equipped with RFID blocking technology to protect you from identity theft. You can choose between a money clip or cash strap to carry your bills.
And the best part? The Carbon Fiber edition comes in two unique styles – the traditional Carbon Fiber with a woven look, and the cool and edgy Forged Carbon. The Forged Carbon features a neat brush stroke pattern that sets it apart. So, whether you’re a fan of classic or trendy, the Ridge Wallet has got you covered.
Ridge Wallet Review: Titanium
If you’re in the market for a wallet that can stand up to daily wear and tear, check out the Ridge Wallet Titanium. It’s a bit heavier than some other options, weighing in at 2.5 ounces, but it’s made from tough hand-torched and hardened Grade 5v titanium.
This wallet has all the features of the aluminum and carbon fiber versions, but with a more solid feel. And, if you like the look of the titanium, you’ll love the “Titanium – Burnt” option. But if that’s not your style, there are also gunmetal, matte black, and matte cobalt color options to choose from.
Other Ridge Wallets
Looking for a stylish and functional wallet that’ll keep your cards and cash organized? Check out the Ridge Wallet Aluminum! It comes in a whole bunch of different colors and patterns, so you’re sure to find one that fits your style.
Here’s a rundown of all the options:
- OD Green (think military)
- Navy (team favorite)
- Desert Tan
- Raw (plain metal look)
- Rose Gold
So whether you’re into classic shades like black and white, bold hues like tropical and tiki, or stylish metals like rose gold, the Ridge Wallet Aluminum has you covered.
Ridge Wallet Money Clip Review
If you’re looking for a new way to carry your cash, you might want to check out the two options from Ridge Wallet: the cash strap and the money clip. Out of the two, we recommend going for the money clip for a practical and stylish option. You can either add a money clip to your existing wallet or buy a separate one for just $12.
Plus, all Ridge Wallets come with slots on both the front and back, so you can choose where to put your money clip.
And if you want to take it to the next level, you can even add a second clip! And if you’re feeling like changing things up, you can swap out your cash strap for an elastic and make it a clip wallet.
How to Use Ridge Wallet?
So I was doing some research on the Ridge Wallet and came across some comments about it having a bit of a learning curve before it feels comfortable to use. And I totally get it – switching from a soft leather wallet to a solid metal card holder can take some getting used to.
A few reviews mentioned that it’s easier to take all the cards out at once rather than trying to fish for just one. But, if you ask me, this is the whole point of the Ridge Wallet – to streamline your wallet and only carry what you need, when you need it.
Each Ridge Wallet comes with either a money clip or an elastic band, so you can choose the one that works best for you. The RFID blocking is a great feature, but keep in mind that you’ll need to remove any cards that need to be scanned, like your transit pass or gym membership. Still, it’s a small price to pay for protection from identity theft!
Pros and Cons of Ridge Wallet
If you’re in the market for a new wallet and are looking for something durable and stylish, the Ridge Wallet might be worth checking out. Here are some pros and cons to consider:
- Made of metal, so it can withstand daily wear and tear better than leather wallets.
- Has built-in RFID blockers to protect your sensitive information from being skimmed.
- Tons of color options, including a cool burnt titanium finish.
- You can choose between a money clip or an elastic cash strap, and even remove the money clip to use it as a card holder.
- The Ridge Wallets are a bit on the pricey side, with the cheapest option starting at $75.
- The slim design is great for credit cards, but business cards might bend.
- If you’re not into the industrial, riveted metal look, there might not be a lot of design options for you (although there are some fun Tiki and tropical patterns available).
So, there you have it! If you’re willing to splurge on a metal wallet that’s both functional and stylish, the Ridge Wallet is definitely worth considering.
Get your Ridge Wallet delivered right to your door! If you’re in the US, standard shipping takes 2-5 days and costs $3 (or free on orders over $40).
Need it fast? Opt for 1-3 day priority shipping for just $5, or go for next-day air for $25. Shipping internationally? No problem! It takes 7-14 days and costs $5 (also free on orders over $40). All orders come with tracking from DHL eCommerce.
And if you need it super fast, DHL Express shipping (2-4 days) is available for $20. Just keep in mind that import and customs fees may apply, but they vary by country and Ridge Wallet can’t guarantee what they’ll be. All orders ship within 1-2 business days (excluding holidays).
Got a problem with your Ridge Wallet? No worries, they’ve got you covered with a lifetime guarantee (excluding cosmetic damage and unauthorized mods).
If you need to make a claim, just snap a pic of the issue and send it in via their website. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you can return your wallet for an exchange or refund within 45 days of purchase.
And the best part? Ridge Wallet will even send you a label for the return so you don’t have to pay for shipping. Simply fill out the return form on their website.
How to Contact Ridge Wallet?
Have a question or concern? The Ridge Wallet website has a live chat feature available during business hours, or you can send them an email at any time. You can fill out a form on their site or send an email directly to [email protected].
Ridge Wallet Discounts
We found a sweet Ridge Wallet promo code for you. If you refer a friend to the site and they make a purchase, your friend will get 10% off their first purchase and you’ll get $15 off your next one.
Plus, for every friend you refer who makes a purchase with your promo code, you’ll get another $15 – up to $75 for referring five friends. Not too shabby, right?
Where to Buy Ridge Wallet?
You can buy it directly from their website or find a store near you using their handy map. They even have a special navy blue aluminum version on Huckberry, where 5% of the proceeds go to support the Navy SEAL Foundation.
And if you’re an Amazon fan, you can grab one there too. So many options, so little time!
Ridge Wallet Review: Final Verdict
Ridge Wallet has been getting a lot of love from users, with a ton of positive reviews on their website. People are saying it’s the best wallet they’ve ever owned – both men and women are big fans. Women especially love how it reduces bulk in their purses.
Now, there have been a few complaints about the Ridge Wallet being too rigid, especially if you’re used to a soft leather wallet. But, people have said that the elastic does get more pliable with time. A common gripe is that it can be tough to get just one card out without pulling out the whole stack, but that’s just the price you pay for a sleek and functional design.
Some folks have raised concerns about the price too – $75 for the aluminum option is definitely pricier than a cheap nylon wallet. But, the quality of the product and the lifetime guarantee make it worth it in the end. Plus, the customer service is top-notch with quick responses and fast shipping.
In conclusion, if you’re after a solid, functional wallet that only holds what you need, the Ridge Wallet is definitely worth it. Just make sure you know what you’re getting into before making the investment!
Ridge Wallet Alternatives
If you’re in the market for a new wallet, you might be wondering what alternatives to the Ridge Wallet are out there. Here are a few similar wallets you might want to check out:
- Slim & Lightweight: Weighs in at less than 1 oz!
- Cool Card Fanning: Hit a button and all your cards will pop out in a fan shape for easy access.
- Money Clip Not Included: You’ll have to buy the money clip separately.
- Price Point: $54 for the basic Fantom, and $94 for the Fantom R.
- Coin Slot: There’s a coin slot, but some reviewers say the coins rattle around which can be annoying.
- Stylish Leather & Aluminum Design: This wallet is definitely a looker.
- Smaller Capacity: It only carries 6 cards compared to the Ridge’s 12.
- Optional Money Clip: You can add a money clip if you want one.
- Sliding Wheel Display: Your cards are displayed in a stack that’s easy to access.
- Currently Out of Stock: Unfortunately, it’s sold out on their website right now.
- Pricey: This wallet will set you back $139.99!
- American-Made: It’s sourced and manufactured in the US.
- Unique Design: The metal and leather design may not be for everyone.
- Affordable: At $69, it’s more budget-friendly than some other alternatives.
- Quick Card Access: You can access your cards with just the push of a button.
- Leather Build: It’s made from leather for a classic look.
- RFID Blocking: Your cards will be protected from RFID skimming.
- Good Capacity: It can store 10 or more cards, and has a cash strap.
- Optional Tracking Card: You can add a tracking card to make your wallet “unlosable.”