Looking for a reliable adhesive that can tackle any job, whether it’s inside or outside your home? Look no further than Total Tape by super glue! This multi-purpose adhesive is perfect for a wide range of applications, and it packs a serious punch when it comes to strength. With the ability to support objects weighing up to 14 pounds per strip, you can rest assured that your DIY projects will stay securely in place.
While Total Tape is a powerhouse adhesive, it’s important to be careful when handling it. One thing to keep in mind is that if it gets stuck on your hands, it can be a bit of a hassle to remove. But with a little patience and some warm, soapy water, you’ll be able to get it off in no time. So why not give Total Tape a try and see what it can do for you? Whether you’re tackling a big project or just need a reliable adhesive for everyday use, Total Tape is sure to get the job done.
Table of Contents
What is the Total Tape?
If you’re looking for a tape that can provide extra strength and long-lasting endurance, you might want to try out Total Tape! This two-sided tape is perfect for long-term solutions and permanent binding of objects.
One of the great things about Total Tape is that it’s moisture-proof, which means it can be used for both indoor and outdoor purposes. So, whether you need to stick something together in your home or outside, Total Tape has got you covered.
Using Total Tape is also super easy! You just need to apply it to the surfaces you want to stick together, and voila! You’re done! It’s that simple.
So, next time you need a strong and durable tape for your project, consider Total Tape. It might just be the solution you’re looking for!
How to Apply Total Tape Like a Pro
Total Tape is a versatile tool that can be used to bind materials together or cover a surface. However, applying tape can be a bit tricky if you want it to stick properly. Follow these simple steps to apply your tape like a pro:
- Clean the surface – Before applying the tape, make sure the surface is clean and dry. This will ensure that the tape adheres properly and lasts longer.
- Apply gently – When applying the tape, do it slowly and gently. Avoid stretching the tape too much, as this can weaken the adhesive and cause it to come off easily.
- Avoid touching the sticky part – Make sure the sticky part of the tape does not touch your fingers. This can transfer oils and dirt onto the tape, reducing its adhesive strength.
- Cut into smaller pieces – If you need to apply the tape to a large area, it’s better to cut it into smaller pieces and apply them one by one. This will help you to get a more even coverage and prevent the tape from wrinkling or bubbling.
- Press gently – Once you’ve applied the tape, press it gently with your palms or fingers. This will help the tape to adhere to the surface and eliminate any air bubbles.
- Remove the protective film – When you’re ready to fix the tape in place, remove the protective film slowly and carefully. Make sure not to pull the tape too hard, as this can cause it to come off.
- Press hard – Finally, once the tape is in place, press it firmly with your fingers or a flat tool. This will help to secure it in place and ensure a strong bond.
By following these simple steps, you can apply your tape perfectly every time, and achieve professional-looking results.
Pros and Cons of Total Tape
If you’re looking for a solution to your binding problems, Total Tape might be a good option. Let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons of using this super glue tape.
One of the biggest pros of Total Tape is its ease of use. It’s just like any other normal tape, so you can apply it on the surface of your material without any hassle. Plus, it’s super strong and can hold up to 14 lbs per strip, making it a long-term solution to your binding needs.
Another advantage of Total Tape is that it’s moisture-resistant, which means you can use it both indoors and outdoors without worrying about it coming loose. Plus, it can be used on any sort of smooth or brittle surface, making it a versatile option for a variety of projects.
And if you’re concerned about the environment, you’ll be happy to know that Total Tape strips are reusable. This not only saves you money but also helps with environment management.
While Total Tape has its advantages, it’s not perfect. One of the biggest cons is that it can bond to your skin almost instantaneously, making it a bit of a challenge to detach from your skin afterward. So, be careful when handling it and try to avoid getting it on your skin.
Another drawback of Total Tape is its poor peeling strength. Once it’s been applied to a surface, it can be difficult to take it off. Also, the tape has limited gap curing, which means it can only be used to cure gaps of a specific measurement. Large holes and spaces can not be covered through it.
Finally, like any other tape, Total Tape loses its strength and grip as the temperature rises higher. Extreme weather conditions or exposure to heat may cause the tape to weaken, which could be a problem if you’re using it for outdoor projects.
In conclusion, Total Tape can be a great option for binding materials and projects, but it’s important to be aware of its pros and cons before using it.
According to the product’s page, it has an overall rating of 4.1 stars, which is considered quite decent. Customers seem to be really happy with this product, saying that it’s super easy to use and can be applied to just about any surface. And get this – some even said that it can be reused!
Now, of course, there are always going to be a few negative reviews, right? Some folks out there have said that the tape is totally useless and won’t stick to anything. But hey, the good news is that the positive reviews far outweigh the negative ones.
Easy Ways to Remove Total Tape
Removing superglue mounting tape can be a bit of a challenge, but it’s definitely doable. The method you use to remove it will depend on the surface it’s been stuck to. Here are four easy steps you can follow to remove any kind of adhesive tape:
- Blow Dryer Method: Grab a hairdryer, turn it on to medium to high heat, and hold it close to the surface where the tape is. Let the hot air blow on the tape for a few minutes. This will soften the tape, making it easier to peel or scrape off with a knife. If there’s any residue left behind, clean it off with soapy water.
- Water, Vinegar, and Soap Solution: This is another simple method for removing tape. Mix 2 cups of water with a quarter cup of vinegar and a few drops of liquid soap. Take a cloth or sponge and gently wipe the surface with the solution.
- Magic Eraser: If you have a magic eraser handy, this can work like a charm. Wet the eraser and rub it on the tape until it comes off. Note that you shouldn’t use a magic eraser on polished surfaces, as it could leave marks.
- Rubbing Alcohol: If the tape is stuck to a glass surface and none of the above methods work, don’t worry. First, try to remove as much tape as possible with your fingers. Then, spray some window cleaner on it and wipe it off with a cloth. Finally, clean the glass with rubbing alcohol.
Total Tape is a super-strong multi-purpose adhesive that has become a staple in homes and workplaces alike. It’s no wonder that so many people are in love with this product, given how strong, durable, and easy to use it is.
Of course, not everyone is a fan of the Total Tape. Some people may find that it sticks to their hands, which can be a bit troublesome to remove. But fear not, as there are ways to get it off your hands without any fuss.