Is EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator worth your money? Can it really produce the effect of a workout when you’re not able to visit the gym?
Though EMS technology is a scientifically proven way to stimulate the nerves that make your muscles contract and relax, it’s hard to know if EMS BodyPRO is a trustworthy brand.
Since I’m interested in muscle building, I have spent some time researching the brand EMS BodyPRO.
For now, let me make it clear that I’m not affiliated with EMS BodyPRO, which means what I tell you is genuine and unbiased.
At the end of this article, I’ll also tell you a much better alternative.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator.
What is EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator?
The EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator is an EMS trainer which uses the latest high-tech technology to promote muscle movement. It tightens the targeted muscles and sculpts the perfect body shape, and it is clinically proven to work.
An electrical pulse is delivered at precisely timed intervals to tell the muscle fibres to contract. During exercise, muscle fibres contract as if the message came from the brain, stimulating muscles in much the same way.
This device is wireless, thin, and lightweight so you can wear it under your clothes unobtrusively, so it can strengthen and tone your abdominal, booty, and lower body muscles while you’re watching Netflix, doing dishes, teaching your children homework, or walking your puppies.
In one word, you can use EMS BodyPRO anywhere and anytime.
How Does EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator Work?
EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator produces slow electrical pulses that mimic the actions of the central nervous system to stimulate your muscle growth.
Below are the simple steps to use EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator:
- Step 1: Open the battery cover to insert 2pcs batteries.
- Step 2: Put the device on the gel pad by the snap-on button.
- Step 3: Put the electrode pad on your body.
- Step 4: Push the ON/INC button to start, then select Mode by pressing the “PROGRAM” button repeatedly. Every time you press the “PROGRAM” button a different LED will light up indicating one of the 5 programmed exercise routines.
- Step 5: Push the ON/INC button several times to carefully increase the intensity. You will notice a tingling sensation prior to the muscle contracting. Once the muscle is contracting it will be pleasant and relaxing. Adjust the intensity according to your comfort level. You should feel a strong but comfortable contraction of the muscle. The intensity has 10 levels. With every push of the button ON/INC you increase the intensity by one level; whereas, with every push of the button OFF/DEC, you decrease the intensity by one level.
- Step 6: To switch the unit off, press the OFF/DEC button several times until the LED lights go off.
Is EMS Training Backed by Science?
The efficiency of EMS training has been scientifically proven.
EMS is a new trend sport that originally comes from physiotherapy. It uses low-frequency electrical impulses to stimulate those muscles that are often ignored by traditional workout.
Not only has it been proven to work on weight loss and decreasing body fat, but it is also an effective way of fighting cellulite and tightening your skin.
This explains why EMS training has been utilized for decades by leading athletes around the world, including Cristiano Ronaldo, Usain Bolt, and boxer David Haye.
EMS helps them build strong, rock-solid bodies since they all are aware of its benefits.
The soccer legend Cristiano Ronaldo had this to say about EMS training: “It will help many people develop more toned abdominals. If you want a fit body like mine, this will help you.”
EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator Pros
1. Safe and effective
You can use it at home, it is easy to operate, and it is safe. The EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator allows you to train your muscles while seated on the couch.
2. Easy to use
There are different strength settings. Choose a strength according to your needs by pressing “+” or “-“.
It is easy to carry and ergonomically designed. Compact and lightweight. Whether it’s while you watch TV, while you do the dishes, or even while you cook, there are endless ways to train your muscles.
4. Offers a relaxing massage
With EMS mode, you can stimulate muscle exercise, resulting in a slimmer body.
EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator Cons and Complaints
1.EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator is overpriced
EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator is effective at training your muscles, but it is overpriced. TurboABS™ Electric Muscle Stimulator is an alternative to EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator which provides the same features and functions but at a much more reasonable price.
2. Inefficient logistics
EMS BodyPRO is a small company with insufficient capital to invest in logistics. They are forced to rely on inefficient third-party logistics. They have minimal control over the shipping speed.
Therefore, you may see a lot of customer complaints about their slow delivery. If you want fast shipping, go with a large marketplace like Amazon. Unlike EMS BodyPRO, Amazon can ship products in a matter of days.
3. Results are only visible are using EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator for 2 weeks
Most customers report that they start to see the results only after two weeks of using the EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator regularly. When it comes to bodybuilding, patience is essential.
4. To get visible results faster, you also need to have a healthy diet
While EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator can help you lose weight, you have to change your eating habits to achieve a better exercise effect. For example, eat a variety of vegetables, especially dark green, red, and orange vegetables (3 or more servings a day).
5. EMS BodyPRO does not offer unconditional refunds
EMS BodyPRO does not always issue refunds to customers. Although there is a refund policy, EMS BodyPRO has complete discretion over whether or not to issue refunds.
Some customers may find it unjust. However, this is a disadvantage when purchasing from an independent online store. Personally, I prefer purchasing from marketplaces such as Amazon, where the refund policy is reasonable. When requesting a refund, you will have Amazon’s backup.
6. Difficult to Return the Product
If you don’t like EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator, it’s difficult to return it to them. You would be responsible for the shipping costs.
That is why I dislike shopping at independent stores. If you want to avoid this problem, I recommend purchasing from Amazon. If you don’t like the product, you can easily return it. Later, I’ll tell you where you can get a similar or identical product to EMS BodyPRO on Amazon.
What Are the Features and Benefits of EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator?
Below are some of the key features and benefits of EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator:
- Electric Muscle Stimulation – EMS BodyPRO can stimulate the abs and gluteal muscles, helping you tone, tighten and firm your abs and buttocks to sculpt the body that you’ve always dreamt of
- Exercise Anytime – EMS BodyPRO provides a multitude of opportunities for you to train your muscles such as sitting in front of your favourite NetFlix programme, washing dishes, or even walking your dog, etc.
- Cost-Effective: EMS BodyPRO allows you to save time and money on expensive gym subscriptions while enjoying the convenience of getting amazing results without laborious workouts
- Simple Solution: You only need to use EMS BodyPRO for 15-20 minutes twice a day to get that noticeable improvement in a month.
- Easy to Use: It’s intuitive to use the push-button operation with 6 modes and 10 intensity levels. You can easily adjust the intensity of the stimulation and go about with your daily activities without any disturbances
- 100% Skin-Friendly and Pain-Free
Is EMS BodyPRO a scam?
I cannot say EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator is a scam for legal reasons. I researched them thoroughly, including their social media pages, review sites, forums, and so on. And while I see nothing suspicious about their business, I cannot find any verified positive reviews.
If EMS BodyPRO is a genuine and well-established company offering high-quality products, you should be able to find numerous positive customer reviews about them online.
But, strangely, I can’t find any. This could be due to the company’s service quality rather than its product quality. As a result, I have less faith in them. That’s why I looked for a similar or identical product on Amazon for you. Let me elaborate later.
EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator Review: Final Verdict
EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator is a fantastic product that delivers on the promises made in their advertisements. However, I would not recommend purchasing from them. Instead, you can find a similar or identical product on Amazon.
Because EMS BodyPRO is a small company, I am hesitant to purchase from them. Personally, I always try to find an alternative on Amazon. Every time, I can find a similar or better one at a lower price on Amazon. In the following section, I’ll tell you where you can get it on Amazon.
Where to Get the Best Alternative of EMS BodyPRO?
If you’d like to get the best alternative for EMS BodyPRO, you might go to Amazon.
I just found a very similar product on Amazon that can produce the same or even better results. It is also more reasonably priced!
That’s why I bought one from Amazon, and I don’t regret it because of the excellent customer service and quick delivery.
You should look into it so that you don’t regret it later.
Frequently Asked Questions About EMS BodyPRO Electric Muscle Stimulator
Is EMS effective in reducing body fat?
Research has shown that the EMS did indeed result in significant reductions in waist circumference, abdominal obesity, subcutaneous fat mass, and body fat percentage without requiring participants to modify their exercise or diet.
Which Intensity Level Should I Start At?
Starting out with lower intensity is recommended and then stepping up after you get used to it.
Is Gel Pad Necessary?
If you use a gel pad, it will help keep the device firmer against your skin, but it is not a must. It is recommended to replace it after every 20-30 usages.
How To Use It?
There is an instructional manual included with each device. You can turn the pad on and off by simply changing the intensity. That’s how easy it is.
How is The EMS Powered and Is It Safe?
The EMS is powered by AAA batteries and is FDA-certified to be safe for use. Many athletes use this device for competitive edge purposes and to gain more muscle mass faster.