Are you looking for a Cirkul Water Bottle review? Is it worth your money or a scam?
If you are reading this Cirkul Water Bottle review, chances are you have watched the ads for Cirkul Water Bottle and wonder if it is a good bottle or not.
Since I’m looking for a special water bottle to stay hydrated and healthy, I have spent some time researching the Cirkul Water Bottle.
After reading this review, you will know if Cirkul Water Bottle is a scam or not.
Below is what I’ll cover in this Cirkul Water Bottle review.
What are Cirkul Water Bottles?
To make drinking water convenient, delicious and fun, Cirkul was formed by a team of diverse and creative individuals.
Adding flavours to water makes it more enjoyable to drink and keeps you healthy in the process.
In addition to being in vogue, drinking flavoured water is a means of getting people to consume water more than they usually would.
Why do you need Cirkul Water Bottles?
Do you drink enough water? Every now and then, we should all ask ourselves that question. As 60% of our body is composed of water, it is essential to drink enough water in order to maintain a healthy level of body fluids.
Life is water! Maintaining a healthy body hydration level is extremely important. It maintains your kidney and other bodily functions, delivers oxygen throughout the body, helps maintain your blood pressure, and helps reduce your weight.
Unfortunately, many of us do not drink enough water. Since water doesn’t have a great taste and you can’t flavour it properly, this often prevents the drinking of water.
According to a survey conducted by the National Cancer Institute, 78% of participants admitted they did not drink enough water on a daily basis.
There is no better and more convenient method of storing water than bottles. Therefore, it is important to go with a brand that offers quality products and is trustworthy.
It is only with the Cirkul Water Bottle that you can add flavouring to your water in the amount that suits your taste buds, making it so delicious that you will keep drinking it over and over again.
If you are active and inclined towards physical activities, you may need to check your body hydration levels so that you can maintain your energy level all day long.
Cirkul water bottles will encourage you to drink more water because they come in different flavors.
Cirkul Water Bottles Benefits
- Due to its calorie- and sugar-free nature, the water will not adversely affect you.
- You can choose from a variety of stevia-sweetened cartridges, such as vitamin-enriched life-sip, electrolyte-infused fit slip, and caffeinated go-sip.
- The price is reasonable.
Cirkul Water Bottles Specifications
- The bottles come in plastic and stainless steel.
- Approximately 22 ounces of water can be stored in one Cirkul water bottle.
- Each flavoured cartridge can be used for 6 bottles or approximately 132 ounces.
- Each bottle contains 8 flavoured cartridges. Their official website offers additional cartridges.
How does Cirkul Water Bottles work?
The flavoured cartridge is equivalent to four 20-ounce bottles of your chosen beverage. After you’ve finished drinking your Cirkul water, just refill it and keep sipping. For around 10 dollars, you can buy a starter kit.
There are 35 flavours in 6 categories:
- LifeSips (with added B Vitamins): Fruit Punch, Coconut Pineapple, Raspberry Lemonade, Sweet Tea & Lemon, Watermelon, Lemonade, Strawberry Kiwi, Peach Mango, Berry Pomegranate (stevia), Strawberry Lemonade (stevia), Blueberry Cranberry (stevia), Mango Grapefruit (stevia)
- FitSips (with added B vitamins and electrolytes): Mixed Berry, Orange Tangerine, Lemon Lime (stevia), White Cherry, Tropical Blast
- GoSips (with added caffeine): Black Cherry, Strawberry Watermelon, Green Apple, Grape, Blackberry, Cherry Limeade, Citrus Twist, Orange
- PureSips (with unsweetened, pure flavor essences): Lemon, Peach, Raspberry, Tangerine
- TeaSips (premium teas infused with refreshing all-natural fruit flavours, including caffeine): Raspberry Tea, Peach Tea
- BrewSips (premium iced coffee blends, includes caffeine) Classic Iced Coffee, Caramel Iced Coffee, Mocha Iced Coffee, Vanilla Iced Coffee.
How to use Cirkul Water Bottles?
It’s easy to use. The Cirkul Water Bottle comes with a flavoured cartridge called sip.
Place the sip into the opening of the lid and tighten it.
Take a sip by rotating the flavour dial. If you want pure, unflavored water, you can turn the dial all the way to the right under the nozzle. Turn the dial to the left for a strong flavor.
If you want it mellow, keep it at 3 or 4, for a strong flavor, keep it at 5 or 6. Stirring or mixing is not necessary.
You can enjoy regular water by turning the dial to X.
A one-way valve keeps the flavor inside the cap and prevents it from mixing with the rest of the contents.
In contrast to other water bottles, it uses only 5% plastic and is environmentally friendly. The flavours contain no preservatives and are completely sugar-free and calorie-free.
Cirkul Water Bottle Customer Reviews
Cirkul Water Bottle receives quite a lot of positive customer feedback. Here are few examples.
“It’s my most favourite travel companion. It keeps me hydrated and prevents me from reaching for sodas and juices.” ~ Georgina S
“It comes in delicious flavours and it is extremely affordable.” ~ Mike Watson
As in the case of most physical products, there are some negative feedback on Cirkul Water Bottle. Here are few examples.
“Cartridges come broken and small hassle with customer service.” ~ Kodie Fowler
“Their customer service is non-existent. They have canned responses and never actually read what you send them. As long as they have your money, that’s all that matters.” ~ Avery Sudol
Cirkul Water Bottle Pros
- Easy to Use – It can be customized to each person’s needs. Each sip is infused with a different amount of flavour according to the dial at the top of the cup. This can even be twisted to ‘x’ so that the water can be plain.
- Unique Concept – The idea of adding flavour to water is a great way to encourage people to drink more
Cirkul Water Bottle Cons & Complaints
- Messes can occur with the bottle. Wherever customers remove the flavour cartridge, they often find water on the counter.
- There is inconsistency in the amount of flavour it produces.
- Depending on how you hold the bottle, you might get some leaks if you don’t tilt it back down as you finish drinking.
- There is a slight aftertaste in some flavours, though the aftertaste is far less than in most other powders/drops.
- It can sometimes be difficult to open the cap; a lip or notch would be helpful.
- Every time you replace your Cirkul flavour kit, you need to replace the cartridge, nozzle, and tube.
- With very little contact information available on their website, it can be hard to reach Cirkul.
Final Verdict: Cirkul Water Bottle Review
Cirkul Water Bottle is not a scam. It is a legit company. It’s ideal if you want a water bottle that keeps you hydrated and provides flavoured, healthy water without any sugar, calories, fat or preservatives.
The flavours are somewhat expensive, but they are very tasty, available in a wide variety, and make drinking water more enjoyable.
Cirkul can help you reach the daily recommended amount of water, which is about 5 bottled waters.
Despite Cirkul’s flaws, for $5 it’s worth trying the flavours with a free trial, which can be cancelled at any time.
If you’d like to buy a Cirkul Water Bottle, you might go to the official website.