Is Sleep Saviour Earset a scam? Can it protect you from all the dangerous effects of snoring?
Roughly one-third of adults in the U.S. experience frequent snoring. Occasional snoring is not usually a problem for your health, other than the consequences of severely upsetting your partner.
However, habitual snoring is very different and can pose a serious risk to your health. One such problem is obstructive sleep apnea which can cause long interruptions of breathing, frequent interruptions of sleep, failure to reach deep sleep, strain on the heart, headaches, obesity and fatigue.
Here, Sleep Saviour Earset comes into the picture. Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device is a revolutionary smart device that utilizes modern technology to solve an ancient problem – snoring.
In order to determine whether this brand would help my father with his snoring problem, I have spent some time researching Sleep Saviour Earset.
At the end of this article, I’ll also let you know where to get the best price for Sleep Saviour Earset so that you can avoid being overcharged.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of the Sleep Saviour Earset.
What is Sleep Saviour Earset?
Sleep Saviour Earset detects and corrects your snoring seamlessly.
It detects your snoring using advanced sound recognition and bone conduction technology. Because it sits on your ear, this means as soon as you begin snoring it detects it.
Then, using 54 possible levels of vibration, it gently but effectively prompts you to subconsciously adjust your breathing, stopping your snoring in the process.
Whilst this detection and correction process is not unique to Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device, what sets it apart from its competitors is the fact it really does work.
Some products also detect the sound of snoring but are prone to react to other noises too. Others stimulate you to correct your snoring but wake you up in the process. Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device gets this balance just right.
And with continued use, your body adapts to the way Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device works and you naturally begin to snore less. Our resident tech expert, Steve Harper, put it to the test. And he became quite a fan of the Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device.
Does Sleep Saviour Earset Have Any Side Effects?
Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device has no known side effects and never disturbs your sleep in any way. Other sleeping aids usually cause some soreness, salivation, and potentially even infections.
With Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device, you do not have to worry about any of these problems. Moreover, all of the devices are extremely comfortable as well, so even restless sleepers have nothing to worry about.
One of the best things about the Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device is the fact that they can be used by pretty much anybody, even the youngest of snorers.
They are also very lightweight and portable, so you do not have to carry any complicated machinery around just to maintain your sleep quality at optimal levels.
Sleep Saviour Earset Pros
1. Safe and effective
You can use it at home, it is easy to operate, and it is safe. With Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device, you can stop snoring gradually.
2. Easy to use
Your mouth and nose are free of any mask or tubes. Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device is a snoring solution that is both effective & easy to use.
It is easy to carry and ergonomically designed. Compact and lightweight. With a lithium battery, Sleep Saviour can be recharged multiple times and is able to last for several nights at a time.
4.Sleep Tracking Functionality
A Sleeplus app is included with Sleep Saviour for android & iOS. This app allows you to track and analyze your sleep quality over time and see how it improves.
Sleep Saviour Earset Cons & Complaints
1. Sleep Saviour is not cheap enough
The price of the Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device is not cheap. However, Sleep Saviour is effective at treating snoring. Using built-in sensors, it will detect snoring automatically during sleep. Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) is then applied by the device to stimulate the vagus nerve in the neck. This will reopen collapsed airways.
2. Inefficient logistics in some less developed countries.
Less developed countries such as India and Argentina may experience longer delivery times due to less efficient logistics. However, shipping is usually not an issue if you live in a developed country like the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK, etc.
3. Results are only visible are using Sleep Saviour for 2 weeks
Most customers report that they start to see the results only after two weeks of using the Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device regularly. When it comes to snoring treatment, patience is essential.
4. To achieve the best results, you need to change your lifestyle
In order to get the best result, you have to avoid alcohol before bed, change your sleep position, and keep a healthy weight. For example, you should sleep on your side, instead of your back. Besides, it is better to raise the head of your bed a few inches to change the angle and improve airflow.
Is There a Better Alternative to Sleep Saviour Earset?
To treat snoring, you might also consider using a CPAP Machine. A continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine is a commonly prescribed device for treating sleep apnea disorders.
While CPAP machines can prevent breathing interruptions while you sleep, they also have drawbacks. The side effects of CPAP machines cause some people to stop using them.
Here are some of the most common side effects associated with CPAP machines.
- Having trouble falling asleep at first, especially when it is uncomfortable
- a feeling of claustrophobia or anxiety
- nasal congestion
- dry mouth
- Itchy or sore skin where the mask comes in contact with your face
- a feeling of being bloated with air
Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device, on the other hand, attaches to the body using a silicone earpiece that is comfortable to wear. In general, users don’t notice that it’s there.
Therefore, in terms of price and convenience, Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device may still be a good choice.
The Lab User Test of Sleep Saviour Earset
- Set Up. Set up was easy, it is charged by a standard USB cable and then connects to the Sleep Saviour app via Bluetooth. The app recognised the earpiece quickly and easily and it was good to go in no time.
- Ease of Use. The earpiece is simple to fit the ear, with the little silicone earpiece able to swivel to easily adapt to either ear. Once the earpiece is connected to the app you can then turn the Bluetooth off on your phone as the device records and stores your sleep data, which you can then download to the app in the morning.
- App. The app is clean and looks good. Once you have downloaded the sleep data from the night before, it gives you a sleep score. The app shows which times during the night it was activated and for how long it had to work, along with its success rate at stopping the snoring. So, there’s a good degree of useful information in the app and it is clearly displayed, letting you know how you have slept the night before and exactly what happened with your snoring.
- Build Quality. The build quality is very good. It feels solid and very well made, which is a nice change for this sort of product. There has clearly been a great deal of work on the design and the quality of components, and it shows. The box looks good and is made of quality packaging. The design of the box and the unpacking experience gives you confidence in the product before you even begin using it.
- User Experience. My general user experience of the snore circle was very good. It is easy to get in the ear and after a short period of adaptation, it was comfortable to wear. Most of the time I was completely unaware of when the noise or vibration was activated and it doesn’t disturb your sleep at all. I was able to experience an uninterrupted night’s sleep, and wake up refreshed.
Where to Get the Best Price for Sleep Saviour Earset?
Sleep Saviour Earset detects and corrects snoring without waking you up, which makes it a great value for money.
I was impressed with how quickly it worked, as, from the very first night of using it, it made a difference.
If you’d like to get the best price for Sleep Saviour AntiSnoring Device, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling Sleep Saviour Earset at a fraction of the original price. But I’m not sure if the price might go up very soon.
That’s why I ended up buying a Sleep Saviour Earset there and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret it later.