Can you sleep better with a Necklow Sleep Pillow? Is it worth your money?
Necklow Sleep Pillow has gained popularity in many countries, including the United States, the UK, Canada, and Australia, but you may not be aware of its benefits to your sleep.
The researchers in this field have discovered that comfort and a good pillow are crucial to good sleep. You may wake up with soreness in your upper back and neck if you do not have a comfortable pillow.
During the pandemic, I suffered from insomnia, so I researched the brand Necklow Sleep Pillow to see if it can help me sleep better.
At the end of this article, I’ll also tell you where to get the best price for Necklow Sleep Pillow™.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of Necklow Sleep Pillow™.
What is Necklow Sleep Pillow™?
Necklow Sleep Pillow is a specially coated pillow made of eight million air balls that can be adjusted to fit your head and neck, regardless of head and neck shape or sleeping posture.
With low elasticity and high density, the air balls protect your posture and allow you to sleep comfortably.
Additionally, because the specially coated micro airballs don’t absorb water, they are easy to wash. By letting air freely circulate within the pillow, Necklow Sleep Pillow can help you keep clean with no sweating and without any facial waste.
But when I was about to buy a Necklow Sleep Pillow™ for my wife, I found that the price is cheaper at the official retail store.
That’s why I ended up buying Necklow Sleep Pillow™ from which turns out to be a great decision!
Why Do You Need Necklow Sleep Pillow™?
If you get the recommended 8 hours of sleep every night, you spend around 33% of your life sleeping.
That’s why having a good sleep is one of the best gifts you can give to yourself.
The power of having a good pillow is not to be underestimated. Using an uncomfortable pillow is similar to spending your workday walking in shoes that don’t fit properly.
After you have bad sleep at night, it can adversely affect your performance in the morning as you find it hard to concentrate on your tasks in the office.
Necklow Sleep Pillow is made after many tests to meet the perfect balance between softness and support. It can fit your head, shoulders and neck to help you maintain a good posture and hence makes insomnia less likely and improves sleep quality.
You’ll then be able to rejuvenate your mind and body, feeling refreshed when you wake up for a new day.
How Does Necklow Sleep Pillow™ Work?
With the 3D ergonomic design, the height of the Necklow Sleep Pillow can be adjusted to the sleeping posture that fits your head and neck curve, providing proper body alignment.
It can relax the muscle of your neck to prevent stiff neck and any other sleeping disturbances caused by uncomfortable positions when using the standard pillows.
The 8 million micro airballs can provide your head with soft and cloud-like comfort to relieve chronic neck and back pain.
In short, you can have a sweet dream with Necklow Sleep Pillow™.
The Pros of Necklow Sleep Pillow™
1. Easy to wash
Its non-absorbent properties make it easy to wash. Eczema-safe and suitable for sensitive skin.
2. It can adapt to any sleeping position
Adapts to any sleeping position: The 3D ergonomic design allows you to adjust the height for any sleeping position
3. Soft and Cosy
Materials like polyester and polyurethane contribute to the Necklow Sleep Pillow’s softness and cosiness, as well as its lightness and stretchability.
4. Suitable for those who have a fear of touching their faces on the pillow
Necklow Sleep Pillow is recommended for those with a fear of touching their faces on the pillow, neck and shoulders feeling stiff and sore, feeling drowsy after sleeping, and for those wanting a great night of sleep.
Necklow Sleep Pillow Cons and Complaints
1. The price isn’t cheap
The price of Necklow Sleep Pillow isn’t cheap. Taking supplements that improve your sleep is more expensive, however. Besides, waking up feeling refreshed every morning will be a rewarding experience.
2. Inefficient logistics in less developed countries
Less developed countries such as India and Argentina may experience longer delivery times due to less efficient logistics. However, shipping is usually not an issue if you live in a developed country like the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK, etc.
3. Necklow Sleep Pillow is not a panacea
Necklow Sleep Pillow is not a panacea for sleeping problems. It is better to consult a healthcare professional if you suffer from chronic insomnia. Your primary care physician, or family doctor, should be the first person you consult if you have sleep issues. Simple sleep-improvement strategies may be offered by them. They may suggest that you change your sleep habits and general lifestyle.
4. It takes time to get used to the Necklow Sleep Pillow
It takes you a while to get used to the Necklow Sleep Pillow at first, but after your second use, you should feel amazed at how much relief it provides.
What Are the Features and Benefits of Necklow Sleep Pillow™?
Below are some of the key features and benefits of Necklow Sleep Pillow.
- Polyester Fibre
- Creative Design: There is no other pillow like it in the market. Its unique design involves millions of micro air balls which allow Necklow Sleep Pillow™ to adjust itself to your head and neck regardless of your sleeping position. Necklow Sleep Pillow™ will spring back to its original shape after use and will retain its shape for several years.
- 3D Ergonomic Design: Due to its 3D-curve structure, Necklow Sleep Pillow™ is capable of absorbing small movements during our sleep and continues supporting our heads and proper body alignment. You will also feel comfortable while watching TV on the sofa.
- Soft yet firm and Breathable: Thousands of tests resulted in the development of Necklow Sleep Pillow™ that strikes the perfect balance between support and softness. It makes you feel refreshed when you wake up thanks to its ability to keep your head dry throughout the night. wake up. A good sleep posture helps improve insomnia and improve sleep quality, engineered to maximize your sleep satisfaction.
- Machine Washable: The skin will suffer when our pillows are not cleaned regularly, and our pillows may not be breathable and machine washable. Necklow Sleep Pillow™ can be machine washed entirely, inside and out.
- Safe To Use: Unlike a cushion or memory foam, Necklow Sleep Pillow™ is chemical-free and free from formaldehyde, methane chloride, and PBDE. The polyurethane and polyester materials are soft and luxurious, and also makes the pillow light and stretchy.
Where to Get the Best Price for Necklow Sleep Pillow™?
Necklow Sleep Pillow is one of the most popular pillows that can help you get a good sleep.
If you’d like to get the best price for Necklow Sleep Pillow, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling Necklow Sleep Pillow at a fraction of the original price. But I’m not sure if the price might go up very soon.
That’s why I ended up buying Necklow Sleep Pillow™ from the official retail store and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery.
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret it later.
Frequently Asked Questions About Necklow Sleep Pillow
Can you wash a Necklow Sleep Pillow?
The ordinary pillow is difficult to clean and collects dead skin, creating an ideal habitat for mites and mould. When you use Necklow Sleep Pillow, however, you can easily wash it by simply washing it in the washing machine and then drying it under a well-ventilated overhead shade.
What are micro airballs?
Necklow Sleep Pillow is quite different from any other pillow on the market. With millions of micro air balls, this pillow conforms to your head and neck no matter what sleeping position you’re in.
Are Necklow Sleep Pillows suitable for everyone?
Yes. The 8 Million micro airballs of the Necklow Sleep Pillow’s shape perfectly fit your head and neck no matter what position you’re in. As the micro airballs adjust to your head shape and position, the pillow automatically adjusts to you. Therefore, the Necklow Sleep Pillow can adapt to anyone’s body.