Skip to content
Ingredients (Makes about 2 dozen)
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar with a mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly mix the flour mixture into the wet mixture until well combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
- Chill the dough for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet or two with parchment paper.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the baking sheet(s) 1-2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Allow the cookie to cool on the sheet for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve or store in an airtight container.
Buy More Recipes Here