Skip to content
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 1 4-count can of flaky biscuits
- 2 eggs, fried or scrambled
- 2 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked
- Heat and spray your waffle maker with non-stick spray.
- Unroll the biscuits from the can.
- Place one biscuit in the center of your waffle maker, close the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the biscuit is golden-brown. Repeat until all 4 biscuits are cooked.
- Place 1 egg, 1 slice of cheese, and 2 slices of bacon on a waffle biscuit and top with another waffle biscuit. Repeat until you have assembled 2 waffle biscuits.
- Serve warm.
Buy More Recipes Here