A beautifully refreshing and invigorating shower is a necessity in the morning or after a very tiring day. There is nothing that beats that.
Water flow rate is the main thing that we noticed while taking a shower. Sometimes the water pressure gradually becomes worse, and in this case, we won’t see it until there is only a dribble.
Here is where The Clearwater Showerhead®comes into the picture.
That said, having watched the advertisement for The Clearwater Showerhead®, you might still wonder if it can help to turn around a dismal showering experience into something that is better performing.
Since I’m looking to install a new showerhead, I have spent some time researching the characteristics and functions of The Clearwater Showerhead®.
At the end of this article, I’ll also tell you where to get the best price for The Clearwater Showerhead® so that you can avoid being overcharged.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of The Clearwater Showerhead®.
What is The Clearwater Showerhead®?
The Clearwater Showerhead® is a high-pressure shower head that can help you save 30-35% water and increase the water pressure by 200%.
The universal Size G1/2” fits any standard shower which means there is no need to contact a plumber. Suitable for low water pressure pipelines in old-style residences also.
The ionic filtration system softens and purifies hard water in order to eliminate dry, flaky skin and make your skin and hair soft and smooth.
Below is the summary of the three shower modes:
- Rainfall – relax under the soothing rainfall setting and wash your stress away
- Jetting – rejuvenate your skin with a powerful burst of ionized water.
- Massage – revitalize your mind, body and soul with your in-home spa experience.
In addition, the mineral showerheads can remove chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, chemicals, and harmful bacteria from the water.
Why Do You Need The Clearwater Showerhead®?
With the laser-cut hole technology of The Mineral Stream™, showering becomes a cost-effective hobby.
Due to the decrease in consumption of water and energy, more than $250 can be saved per year.
The Clearwater Showerhead® makes a difference. As an example, In the Netherlands and Belgium, 430 to 450 billion shower water is used per year.
The Clearwater Showerhead® saves 30 to 35% water. If everyone has The Clearwater Showerhead®, 130 to 150 billion litres of water will be saved per year.
The Clearwater Showerhead® is for everyone who is aware of sustainability but also values a good shower experience.
What are the Features and Benefits of The Clearwater Showerhead®?
- Easy to disassemble – The shower head is detachable, easy to clean and not easy to block.
- 200% higher pressure and 3 settings – The innovative Pinhole outlet panel makes the water flow more delicate and soft. It can increase water pressure by 200%.
- Stone Bead Filter – All-natural bioactive stone beads purify the water. The yellow mineral stone beads can effectively balance the heavy metal content in the water, soften and purify the shower water, and maintain the water pH balance. Mineral Stones effectively remove sweat, improve hair loss, dry scalp, remove itching and dandruff, make your skin and hair smoother and softer.
- Easy installation – The Clearwater Showerhead® adopts G1 / 2 international standard interface, suitable for most hoses and brackets or shower connecting arms, which can be installed by yourself.
Where to Get the Best Price for The Clearwater Showerhead®?
The Clearwater Showerhead® can enrich the water with minerals to improve skin, hair health and appearance.
If you’d like to get the best price for The Clearwater Showerhead®, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling The Clearwater Showerhead® at a fraction of the original price. But I’m not sure if the price might go up very soon.
That’s why I ended up buying The Clearwater Showerhead® from the official retailer and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret it later.