Are you looking for a Tecovas Boots review? Is it worth your money or a scam?
If you are reading this Tecovas Boots review, chances are you have watched the ads for Tecovas Boots and wonder if the product and service are good or not.
Since I want to buy boots recently, I have spent some time researching the Tecovas Boots.
After reading this review, you will know if Tecovas Boots is a scam or not.
Below is what I’ll cover in this Tecovas Boots review to help you make an informed purchase decision.
What is Tecovas?
Tecovas specializes in handmade cowboy boots and is a highly recognized footwear brand. They offer handcrafted pieces of timeless quality at wholesale prices.
Technology, premium materials, and the craftsmanship of third-generation artisans make Tecovas’ western boots stand out from the rest.
Paul Hedrick launched Tecovas in 2015 after leaving his job on Wall Street to pursue his passion for boots. As a result of his travels and research, he found that quality and price in the current market are not balanced. Therefore, he decided to invest whatever he had in order to build his company into what it is now.
Although Tecovas’ cowboy boots may not be the first style to pop into your head when you’re shopping for shoes, let me explain.
In order to stay ahead of the fashion game, the brand modernizes the classic western design to create a trendy look. You can wear these boots with casual urban and country attire, or add flare to a fancier look with these boots.
The company partners with industry leaders and crafts their boots in León, Mexico. Tecovas boots are made by hand and require 200 steps to make, ensuring the highest quality and detail.
But what I find most intriguing about the boots is the insane materials they use. There is a smaller selection of Tecovas boots for women than there are for men, but they are still impressive nonetheless.
They use the following materials:
- Smooth Calfskin
- Caiman Belly
When you do your research, you’ll learn that similar boots cost ridiculously much. In contrast to current western boot markets, Tecovas’ western boots are more affordable.
What do they do to accomplish this? The boots are premium shoes that Tecovas sells directly to customers, so there are no steep markups for retailers, and you aren’t forced to pay competitor prices.
Tecovas Boots Pros and Cons
Tecovas Boots Pros
- Handmade in León, Mexico
- A timeless style and design that is easy to maintain and easy to clean
- Practical cowboy boots that go with any look – business, casual, or casual
- Materials and fabrics of the highest quality
- Competitive prices compared to retailers and competitors
- Exchanges, returns, and shipping are free
- Men’s and women’s sizes available
- The size chart is available
Tecovas Boots Cons
- Available within the U.S. only.
- Currently, most collections are exclusively available online, while retail is slowly gaining ground
- Some people may not like cowboy boots
- There is a smaller selection of material for women than there is for men
Where Are Tecovas Products Made?
As I mentioned at the beginning of this Tecovas Boots Review, every pair of Tecovas ‘western boots is made by artisan teams in León, Mexico. There are 200 steps performed on each boot by each group.
Tecovas uses high-quality fabrics and materials throughout its cowboy boots, in addition to an absurdly detailed process. In addition to the main material, the leather heel is stacked for added durability and comfort. You can rely on a pair of quality boots like these to last many years.
Tecovas Boots Review
With a modern approach to aesthetics, the Tecovas cowboy boots will allow you to look beautiful regardless of the occasion. Easy to put on and take off because of its slim shaft and zipper opening.
The Dean gives me a fierce and sophisticated look to my casual or fancier clothing when I wear my cowboy boots with my trousers or jeans pulled over. In contrast with traditional dress shoes, this model features a pointed toe.
Also, the calfskin leather provides a genuine feel that molds to your feet’s shape for unbelievable comfort.
Reviews for The Dean are positive, with many praising the boots’ look, feel, and craftsmanship. This pair of boots comes in at $235 and is a must-have for any man’s collection.
There is nothing ordinary about The Townes. A pair of American Alligator belly boots would be my choice of wild material for cowboy boots. A classic pair of Tecovas boots featuring a shortcut and rounded toes, this is the brand’s newest flagship model.
Tecovas’ Western boots feature an alligator belly for a textured look and feel that stands out with casual or formal attire. The shoes work well with any colour and will always have you getting compliments.
It’s impossible for me not to be smitten by these enticing boots. These boots, despite their tough appearance, are easy to break in, comfortable, and long-lasting. While the handsome pair is priced at $685, it is worth the investment.
Cowgirls and non-cowgirls alike should have this stunning piece in their wardrobe. I appreciate the brand’s ability to design the pair in a way that is versatile.
Shorts, dresses, and jeans work great with the Tecovas boots for women because of the short-cut, rounded-toe appearance.
In addition to the waterproof suede leather, the Lucy delivers exceptional comfort and style for every season. Tecovas’ flared shaft also adds volume and personality that conventional suede boots don’t often have.
It is an incredible job by Tecovas to update the classic cowboy boot with a modern touch. Fashionable and timeless, the Lucy is a great choice no matter what season it is. $195 will get you Tecovas western boots.
There’s nothing better than Tecovas’ Casey cowboy boots for getting creative and wild with any outfit. The boots look so detailed and exotic.
Even a modest or more formal ensemble is enhanced by the texture, no matter what you’re wearing.
Casey boots differ from other boots in that their single-piece vamp is made of 100% lizard. I’ll bet you that no one will be able to match this at your next event. This stylish pick combines a western classic with contemporary style to prove your sense of style.
For those looking for bold and adventurous footwear, these Tecovas boots are perfect. They can withstand even the toughest weather conditions. $285 is the current price for these beautiful shoes.
Tecovas Boots Pricing
Cowboy boots aren’t cheap. If the boots are made of exotic materials, the price tag will be higher. The brand does, however, sell direct to consumers, so you won’t be faced with the outrageous markups that others charge. The following are some of the collection’s base prices:
- Men’s Calfskin Boots – The Cartwright – $235
- Men’s Suede Boots – The Roy – $235
- Men’s Ostrich Boots – The Duke – $345
- Men’s Lizard Boots – The Nolan – $495
- Men’s Caiman Belly Boots – The Dillon – $455
- Men’s Alligator Boots – The Austin – $695
- Men’s Limited-Edition Python Boots – The Boone – $385
- Women’s Calfskin Boots – The Penny – $195
- Women’s Lizard Boots – The Casey – $285
- Women’s Suede Boots – The Lucy – $195
- Women’s Ostrich Boots – The Jessie – $355
Tecovas Boots Sizes
The size of your boots can be a major issue, especially if you’re buying from a brand that sells primarily online.
Thanks to Brannock Devices, Tecovas uses its official size conversion chart. Using the standard for determining US shoe sizes ensures that you get the correct size easy and hassle-free.
A few restrictions apply, however. The following details have been outlined for your convenience:
- Tecovas boots fit true to size
- In case you are not sure of the size, order what you would ordinarily order for dress shoes or heels
- When you’re unsure between two sizes, order the lower and keep in mind that the material will initially feel snug before it takes on the shape of your foot.
- If you’re between two sizes and buy a half-size smaller, the material will take shape to your foot naturally
- The brand recommends going up half a size or a width if you have a high instep
- Women can order a half-size larger if they are in the standard B width; men can order D and wider EE widths
Where to Buy Tecovas Boots?
Tecovas Retail Store
There are currently two retail stores operated by Tecovas, and more are on the way.
Retail locations for the brand are located exclusively in the United States, so international customers can’t visit them. These locations can be found below:
- South Congress
- 1333 South Congress Avenue
- Suite 160
- Austin, TX 78704
- La Cantera
- 15900 La Cantera Parkway
- Suite 4450
- San Antonio, TX 78256
Tecovas Online Store
Tecovas is now accessible online, for everyone. At their main website, you can easily browse through their entire product line.
How to Contact Tecovas Boots?
Customers can contact customer service by submitting a request on the company’s main website, or by phone, email, or in-person:
- Phone: (833)-832-6827
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.tecovas.com/
Final Verdict: Tecovas Boots Review
Tecovas is not a scam. Tecovas Boots are very comfortable as proven by many positive customer reviews online. Their prices are also very reasonable and affordable.
If you’d like to buy Tecovas Boots, you might go to the official website.
Tecovas currently only ships within the United States. There may be changes to the request, fees, and processes depending on the location and value of the purchase order. Here’s how their policy is broken down:
- Shipments are made from Austin, Texas
- It takes 3-6 business days for standard shipping to arrive, using FedEx Ground or USPS First Class
- FedEx offers accelerated shipping services; choose from next-business-day and two-business-day options
- International shipping is not currently available
Exchange & Return Policy
Exchanges and returns are flexible at Tecovas. The location, value, and conditions of purchase orders affect requests, fees, and processes. Here are the details of their policy:
- Within 30 days of receiving the receipt, unused products may be exchanged or returned for free
- In case of exchanges or return, Tecovas conveniently provides a free shipping label by peeling it off
Is Tecovas available on Amazon?
Yes. Nevertheless, please be aware that the boots available are limited and exceedingly expensive.
If I were you, I would stay away from Amazon and shop directly at the brand’s online store instead.
Do Tecovas Have Coupons & Discounts?
The prices offered by Tecovas are already significantly lower than those offered by their competitors.
Coupons and discounts are not available at this time. Tecovas’ best offers are as follows:
- Tecovas offers free shipping, exchanges, and returns for all online orders
- Active duty military, military retirees, and veterans receive a 10% discount