Skip to content
Ingredients (Servings: 4)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced into 8 slices
- 1 12 oz jar of roasted red peppers, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 bunch of whole leaf basil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F and grease a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Lay a chicken breast on your cutting board and cut a deep pocket into it. Repeat with all of the breasts.
- Stuff each breast with 1 slice of red pepper, 1 slice of mozzarella cheese, and 1/4 of the basil. Tuck it all in really well. Use a toothpick to close it up real well if you want.
- Sprinkle the tops of the chicken breasts with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and top the chicken with the remaining mozzarella slices and sprinkle on the parmesan cheese.
- Broil until the cheese is browned and bubbly, 3-4 minutes. Watch carefully!
Buy More Recipes Here