Skip to content
Nutrition facts per serving
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 c (200 g) almond flour
- 1 c (150 g) strawberries
- 2/3 c (150 g) cream cheese
- 7 Tbsp. butter
- 6 Tbsp. (50 g) ground almonds
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. sugar substitute, e.g. Stevia
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Wash and dry the strawberries and cut into small chunks.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a bowl and beat until smooth. Then carefully fold in the strawberry chunks with a spoon so the strawberrieslose as little juice as possible.
- Divide the batter into weight muffin tins and bake in the oven preheated to 350°F (175°C) for 25 minutes.
Buy More Recipes Here