Skip to content
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 1 bunch of asparagus, woody ends removed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Toast the almonds under your broiler for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add the olive oil to a skillet over medium heat.
- Chop the asparagus into thirds and place them in the skillet, cover, and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add in the butter, almonds, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir together.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice. Watch for seeds!
- Serve hot.
Buy More Recipes Here