Skip to content
Ingredients (Makes 2 dozen)
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the cornstarch and powdered sugar in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, melted butter, and eggs. Mix on low with an electric mixer.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and roll in the powdered sugar/cornstarch mixture.
- Place balls 2-inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until set.
- Let cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Buy More Recipes Here