Is Original ProSleepy Bamboo Cervical Pillow worth your money?
If you have watched the ads of ProSleepy, you might wonder if it is a good enough pillow that can offer adequate support for your neck and back to ease any chronic pain.
Since there is a multitude of pillow options out there, it can be hard to know which one will give you the most comfortable rest at night.
As someone who is suffering from chronic neck pain, when I saw the advertisement for Prosleepy, I immediately researched the brand in depth.
You can rest assured that what I tell you is unbiased because I’m not affiliated with ProSleepy.
At the end of this article, I’ll also tell you a better alternative of ProSleepy, which is more affordable.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of ProSleepy.
What is ProSleepy All About?
ProSleepy Bamboo Cervical Pillow is scientifically designed to support and aligns your head, neck, shoulder and back. It helps you wake up feeling fully recharged and ready to take on the new challenges of the day.
The contour shape is precisely designed to optimally maintain your neck in its natural curve when you sleep at night. That way, you can avoid the problems of neck pain, back strain, snoring or other sleep-related health problems as a result of poor sleeping postures.
While the 65° convex side panels ensure that your neck is supported effectively to maintain perfect alignment at night, the 75° wedge extensions can increase the flow in your airway, minimizing snoring and sleep apnea.
With ProSleepy, you can gradually get rid of neck and back pain, sleeping in great comfort and waking up refreshed in the morning.
However, when I was going to fill in my credit card information, I found a much better alternative, which is of the same quality but cheaper. It is called BetterSleep Pillow™.
That’s why I ended up buying a BetterSleep Pillow™ from the official store which turned out to be a great decision!
Why Do You Need ProSleepy?
Poor sleeping posture causes health problems such as the neck, back and shoulder pains, heartburn, excessive snoring, muscle cramping and sleep apnea.
- More than 1/3 of adults say low back pain has affected their ability to engage in daily tasks
- Worldwide, back pain is the single leading cause of disability, preventing many people from engaging in work as well as other everyday activities.
If you don’t want to wake up in the middle of the night and get pain in your neck and shoulder, you might treat yourself with a ProSleepy cervical pillow.
It is designed to keep your spine straight while you’re sleeping, and that widens your airway. This can take away the pressure from your neck and shoulders and minimise snoring.
What are the Features and Benefits of ProSleepy?
- Provides therapeutic relief for all sleepers and neck pain. Its premium fabric keeps you cool and comfortable throughout the night. You will wake up feeling recharged.
- Helps anyone who sleeps on their sides to keep their necks, heads and spines aligned, thus improving blood circulation and relieving stress on those areas.
- Made of high quality and breathable memory foam, the ProSleepy is soft, comfortable, and at the same time retains the shape well for its intended purpose.
- All materials are chemical-free, making the cervical pillow safe for anyone to use.
- Great for both back and side sleepers.
What is the Best Alternative of ProSleepy?
ProSleepy can provide you with quality sleep, but it is too expensive.
If you’d like to get a very similar pillow at a cheaper price, you can get the BetterSleep Pillow™ at the official retail store.
They are exactly the same as ProSleepy in terms of shape and quality. But it is much more affordable.
That’s why I ended up buying a BetterSleep Pillow™ from there and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret it later.