You might have noticed that vegan and cruelty-free makeup is all the rage these days. And Pacifica is one of the brands leading the charge. They offer everything from skincare to haircare to nail products, and you can find them at Target, Ulta, and other retailers.
We know it can be tough to find a makeup brand that’s both vegan and clean, so we’re here to help. We’re gonna take a closer look at Pacifica’s makeup and see if it’s worth trying. Check out our unsponsored review below!
What is Pacifica Beauty?
This brand is quickly becoming the go-to choice for folks looking for affordable cosmetics and skincare made with only natural ingredients, and with no gluten.
That’s right, Pacifica has got you covered whether you’re avoiding gluten for health reasons or just want to be mindful of your environmental impact.
Quick & Easy Delivery
Pacifica’s customers seem happy with their deliveries and even complimented the company’s discreet packaging. Plus, if you’re in a hurry, you can find their products on Amazon and other big retail sites.
For the most part, people seem happy with what they’ve bought from Pacifica. However, there have been a few isolated complaints.
No big issues have been reported about Pacifica’s customer support. Lots of folks say they’re fast and helpful.
Pacifica Beauty Reviews
Pacifica Dream Big Lash Extending 7 in 1 Mascara
- This extreme mascara from Pacifica has an average rating of 4.6 stars from customers.
- The mascara promises to improve your eyelashes in 7 different ways, including lengthening, thickening, conditioning, and lifting.
- Consumers love the small brush and smooth, non-clumpy formula.
Pacifica Beauty Neutralizing Mattifier Cherry Powder
- Amazon’s Choice, this mattifying powder has a silky texture and buildable coverage.
- Prevents oil buildup while being gentle on the skin and free of parabens and phthalates.
- Infused with skin-loving ingredients like cherry extract, coconut water, and lotus powder.
Pacifica Cosmic Reflect Palette
- This palette features a mix of matte, reflecting, and shimmer eyeshadows in a range of distinctive hues.
- The eyeshadows are praised for being highly pigmented and easy to build up, but the double-sided brush was not well received.
- Customers note that the shadows are vegan and made from hemp and apply smoothly and blend beautifully.
Pros and Cons of Pacifica Beauty
For those in the market for a new makeup brand, Pacifica is definitely one to consider. Let’s break it down:
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and made with pure ingredients
- Budget-friendly and easy to find (online or at retailers like Target)
- Wide variety of products including makeup, skincare, perfumes, and haircare
- If you’re not happy with your purchase, returns are accepted within 30 days
- Some people may be sensitive to the fragrances in Pacifica products
- Some reviewers report that the eyeshadows aren’t super pigmented.
Customer Reviews of Pacifica Beauty
Pacifica Makeup has definitely won over a huge chunk of its customers, with almost all of the reviews singing their praises. However, as with any product, it’s not perfect, and there have been a few grumbles along the way.
Here’s a rundown of the most common pros and cons, according to hundreds of online user reviews:
- Vegan, cruelty-free, and environmentally friendly
- Impressive packaging
- High-quality products at wallet-friendly prices
- Some customers have reported that the eyeshadows could be more pigmented.
Overall, Pacifica seems to be a hit, especially with their pencil liners and skincare products. Though, if you’re after heavily pigmented eyeshadows, you might want to look elsewhere.
How to Contact Pacifica Beauty’s Customer Service?
Need help with your Pacifica Beauty purchase? No problem! You can reach out to their customer service team through the following channels:
Email: [email protected]
Pacifica Beauty Review: Final Verdict
With their impressive mascaras and creamy formulas, plus wallet-friendly prices, it’s easy to see why customers can’t get enough.
Sure, some folks say the eyeshadows could use a little work, but overall this brand has got you covered for all your beauty needs. And who doesn’t love that?