Skip to content
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 3 tbsp orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp water
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the salmon, skin side up and cook for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and turn the salmon over and cook for another 6 minutes or until it easily flakes with a fork or the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sweet and sour sauce, marmalade, and water.
- Pour the mixture over the salmon and cook until bubbly, about 3 minutes.
Buy More Recipes Here