Is Oppo a trustworthy brand? Should you buy the smart watch?
Since there are a multitude of smart watches on the market, it’s hard to know which brand is the best option.
I’ve had a Fitbit flex for a year but it suddenly stopped working a few days ago. I was going to get another Fitbit but an upgraded version. However, once I saw how expensive they were, I grew hesitant.
I didn’t want to spend $200 on a smart watch and constantly be worried that I might break it when doing exercise or house chores. I shopped around for a while trying to find the right fitness tracker for myself. Something that was cheaper than the Fitbit but just as reliable and hard working.
I came across Oppo Smart Watch and was wowed by the multiple functions and price. But as someone who is suspicious, instead of making the purchase right away, I have spent some time researching the brand Oppo.
You can rest assured that what I tell you is genuine and unbiased because I’m not affiliated with Oppo.
At the end of this article, I’ll also tell you where to get the best alternative for Oppo Smart Watch, so that you can avoid being overcharged.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of Oppo Smart Watch.
What is Oppo Watch?
Oppo Smart Watch is a popular fitness tracker watch that has multiple functions including measuring sleep quality, blood pressure and heart rate monitoring.
It has multiple exercise modes, sleep monitoring, calorie counter, immunity monitoring, step counter, phone message reminder, etc
With Oppo Smart Watch, you can automatically track your sleep and analyze your sleep quality with light / deep sleep, not to mention that the real-time heart rate monitor allows you to adjust your lifestyle to improve heart health.
It’s super easy to use and you can even receive prompts on your fitness tracker screen when you get calls, text messages, emails, Facebook notifications, calendar notifications, and much more.
Why Choose Oppo Watch?
- Real-time Heart Rate Monitoring – Oppo Smart Watch has a built-in sensor, which can achieve 24-hour body heart rate measurement. You can also view the data in the app and pay close attention to your health.
- Call & Message Notifications – Oppo Smart Watch supports real-time notification such as incoming calls, Facebook, Skype, YouTube, Twitter, instagram, SMS etc. You can be alerted by vibration on watch without any fear of missing your important things.
- Easy Charging & Compatibility – Oppo Smart Watch doesn’t need any charging cables and docks. It is easy to charge with any USB block and computer or power bank .
- IP67 waterproof – Oppo Smart Watch supports IP67 waterproof rating, which can be worn under the conditions of hand washing, rain etc. You don’t have to worry about it being damaged.
What are the Features and Benefits of Oppo Smart Watch?
- Check Call & Message on Wrist – Connect Oppo Smart Watch with your smartphone, then you can just check calls, messages and social media notifications on your wrist.
- Caring for Women, Best for Women: With female physiological period reminders, Oppo Smart Watch helps remind you of the menstrual period. You can then pay attention to your diet and exercise to stay healthy.
- Sleep Monitoring: Oppo Smart Watch automatically tracks how long and how well you sleep. You can better understand your sleep quality and receive tips on improving your night.
Built-in USB Charging & Long Battery Life – Oppo Smart Watch has a built-in USB plug that enables you to charge without charging cable, making it extremely convenient. A full charge can support up to 5-7 days of usage.
- Remote Camera Capture – Just touch the key on the watch to help yourself capture every unique moment easily.
IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker – IP68 Waterproof standard, allowing you to go swimming or diving with this fitness tracker.
Oppo Watch Cons and Complaints
1. Oppo Smart Watch is Overpriced
Oppo Smart Watch is not inexpensive. Many people complain that it is too expensive. Because the quality of Oppo Smart Watch is not superior to that of other similar products, the higher price is not justified.
You will be able to find a similar or identical product at a lower cost elsewhere. Let me tell you where at the end of this Oppo Smart Watch review.
2. Inefficient logistics
Oppo is a small company with insufficient capital to invest in logistics. They are forced to rely on inefficient third-party logistics. They have minimal control over the shipping speed.
Therefore, you may see a lot of customer complaints about their slow delivery. If you want fast shipping, go with a large marketplace like Amazon. Unlike Oppo Smart Watch, Amazon can ship products in a matter of days.
3. Oppo Smart Watch Has Few Positive Reviews
I looked for positive Oppo Smart Watch reviews but came up empty-handed. While the product is excellent, customers may be dissatisfied with their service.
Because Oppo is a small company, you should not expect them to provide world-class service. It is preferable to purchase from a large marketplace such as Amazon if you want to ensure good after-sales service. There is much better customer protection there.
4. Oppo Smart Watch does not offer unconditional refunds
Oppo does not always issue refunds to customers. Although there is a refund policy, Oppo has complete discretion over whether or not to issue refunds.
Some customers may find it unjust. However, this is a disadvantage when purchasing from an independent online store. Personally, I prefer purchasing from marketplaces such as Amazon, where the refund policy is reasonable. When requesting a refund, you will have Amazon’s backup.
5. Difficult to Return the Product
If you don’t like Oppo Smart Watch, it’s difficult to return it to them. You would be responsible for the shipping costs.
That is why I dislike shopping at independent stores. If you want to avoid this problem, I recommend purchasing from Amazon. If you don’t like the product, you can easily return it. Later, I’ll tell you where you can get a similar or identical product to Oppo Smart Watch on Amazon.
Is Oppo Watch a scam?
I cannot say Oppo Smart Watch is a scam for legal reasons. I researched them thoroughly, including their social media pages, review sites, forums, and so on. And while I see nothing suspicious about their business, I cannot find any verified positive reviews.
If Oppo is a genuine and well-established company offering high-quality products, you should be able to find numerous positive customer reviews about them online.
But, strangely, I can’t find any. This could be due to the company’s service quality rather than its product quality. As a result, I have less faith in them. That’s why I looked for a similar or identical product on Amazon for you. Let me elaborate later.
Oppo Smart Watch Reviews: Final Verdict
Oppo Smart Watch is a fantastic product that delivers on the promises made in their advertisements. However, I would not recommend purchasing from them. Instead, you can find a similar or identical product on Amazon.
Because Oppo is a small company, I am hesitant to purchase from them. Personally, I always try to find an alternative on Amazon. Every time, I can find a similar or better one at a lower price on Amazon. In the following section, I’ll tell you where you can get it on Amazon.
Where to Get the Best Alternative of Oppo Smart Watch?
If you’d like to get the best alternative for Oppo Smart Watch, you might go to Amazon.
I just found a very similar product on Amazon that can produce the same or even better results. It is also more reasonably priced!
That’s why I bought one from Amazon, and I don’t regret it because of the excellent customer service and quick delivery.
You should look into it so that you won’t regret it later.