Skip to content
Ingredients (Makes 1 dozen)
- 1 roll of chocolate chip cookie dough, at room temperature
- 1 cup Nutella
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 large marshmallows, cut in half
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, break up the cookie dough and add the Nutella, cocoa powder, and cinnamon.
- Beat with an electric mixer until well mixed.
- Shape the dough into 12 2-inch balls. Flatten the balls and place half of a large marshmallow in the center of each and fold the dough around the marshmallow.
- Place the balls 2-inches apart on the baking sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on the pan for 5 minutes then transfer to a rack to cool completely before serving.
Buy More Recipes Here