Nutrition facts per serving
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1/2 c (125 ml) water
- 1 c (100 g) almond flour
- ½ c (100 g) quark
- ½ c (50 g) protein powder
- 1/3 c (50 g) chia seeds
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. sugar substitute, e.g. birch sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 dash of salt
- 3 Tbsp. apricot preserves
- 3 ½ oz. (100 g) ground almonds
- 3 ½ oz. (100 g) sliced almonds
- 3 ½ Tbsp. (50 g) butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp. (50 ml) water
- 2 Tbsp. sugar substitute
- 1 vanilla bean
- Add all ingredients for the dough into a bowl and beat to a smooth dough. Let sit for about ten minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the dough into a thin, even layer. Then spread a thin layer of preserves over the dough, all the way to the edge.
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the remaining ingredients to the melted butter and mix, then spread over the dough.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F (175°C) for 25-30 minutes and cool. Once cool, cut into the preferred shapes.