Skip to content
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Topping of your choice (cherries, strawberries, chocolate, caramel, etc)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in the sugar, vanilla, and egg.
- Pour into a 4-inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until edges are lightly golden. Middle should still be a little jiggly.
- Remove from the oven, cover, and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Top with your choice of toppings before serving.
Buy More Recipes Here