Skip to content
Ingredients (Servings: 4-6)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
- Place the chicken into a 9×13 baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mustard mixture over the chicken.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
Buy More Recipes Here