Is MagicMop worth your money? Is it the most efficient microfiber mop?
Since mopping is a dirty, time-consuming chore, you’ll want the best, most efficient mop for quick cleanups and heavy duty mopping.
But with so many substandard products out there, it’s hard to know if MagicMop is a perfect solution to any cleaning situation, be it vinyl, tile, laminate or hardwood floors.
To help you pick the best mop for both your floor type and the typical level of grime on those surfaces, I have researched the brand MagicMop thoroughly.
But let me make it clear that I’m not affiliated with MagicMop, so you can rest assured that my opinions are unbiased and genuine.
At the end of this article, I’ll also tell you where to get the best price for MagicMop.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of MagicMop.
What is MagicMop All About?
MagicMop is a hands-free mop that cleans and drains the mop without having you touch it. With a draining and rinsing system, the bucket can keep your mop clean, dry and ready to use anytime.
In addition, you can control the water that’s left on the mop which allows you to customise the mop according to your specific cleaning needs.
With MagicMop, cleaning becomes a lot easier without having to make any unnecessary efforts. Since it is 40% lighter than a normal bucket, you can drain and clean the mop with one hand and carry it around when you are doing household chores.
However, when I was going to fill in my credit card information, I found that the price is cheaper at the official retail store.
That’s why I ended up buying an MagicMop for my wife from there which turned out to be a great decision!
What are the Features of MagicMop?
- 360° flexible mop head to effortlessly clean hard to reach spots
- Hands-free wash and dry bucket to avoid bacteria
- Mop handle made of durable stainless steel for long-lasting use
- Reusable and washable cleaning pads to avoid waste
- Super-absorbent nano-fibers which absorb up to 10 times its weight in liquid
- Hyper-effective on laminate, hardwood, tile, vinyl, stone, concrete & more
- Bucket has a removable plug to dispose of water once you’re done
What are the Benefits of MagicMop?
- The compact size makes it convenient for handling and storage
- The mop head is 360° rotatable which ensures great manoeuvrability, allowing it to pass around and under furnitures
- The advanced polymer material is strong and can withstand knocks
- MagicMop makes sure that the dirt from your floor is wiped away. It requires far less efforts than a spin mop or spray mop, while reducing chemical and water use.
- MagicMop is perfect for home, kitchen, bathroom, office cleaning. You can use a wet mop for a deep clean or use the dry mop for dusting floors, windows and other surfaces.
- The ultra-fine woven microfiber head makes it more effective on catching dirt and retaining water than cotton or disposable spray mop refills.
- The stainless-steel mop handle doesn’t rust stains. It is unbreakable and lasts for a long time.
Where to get the best price for MagicMop?
MagicMop is ideal for cleaning the home. As far as I know, it is the best mop and bucket system.
If you’d like to get the best price for MagicMop, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling MagicMop at a fraction of the original price. I’m not sure if the price might go up soon.
That’s why I ended up buying a MagicMop from there and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret later.