Skip to content
Ingredients (Servings: 30)
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl.
- Beat in the egg, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Gradually mix in the flour until mixed well.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on the prepared sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cookies are slightly golden on the bottom.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for a couple minutes then transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely before serving.
Buy More Recipes Here