Skip to content
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 5 lasagna noodles
- 12-oz marinara sauce
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Cook the lasagna noodles al dente, about 8 minutes.
- Pour half of the marinara sauce into the bottom of a 9×9 baking dish.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, sauté the garlic in olive oil for 1 minute. Add in the chopped spinach and cook until wilted, 2-3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, spinach, ricotta, half of the mozzarella, cottage cheese, egg, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Lay a large sheet of parchment paper out on your counter and lay the lasagna noodles on top of it.
- Evenly divide the cheese/spinach mixture over each noodle.
- Roll each noodle up.
- Place the rolls seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
- Evenly spread the rest of the marinara sauce over the rolls.
- Sprinkle the rolls with the remaining mozzarella and the parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
Buy More Recipes Here