Skip to content
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 2 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions.
- In a skillet, brown the meat with the onions and garlic. Drain off the fat and return to the stove.
- Add the tomatoes and cream cheese to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in half of the mozzarella cheese and stir until melted.
- Spoon 1/3 of the mixture into two 2-cup oven safe bowls.
- Top with a noodle, letting the noodle extend over the rim of the bowls.
- Top with another 1/3 cup of meat mixture.
- Fold the noodle over the top of the meat mixture.
- Top with the last 1/3 cup of meat mixture.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes ten serve.
Buy More Recipes Here