Skip to content
Ingredients (Servings: 4-6)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet dry Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×13 baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Italian dressing mix and the brown sugar.
- Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of wax or parchment paper and pound them until they are thin.
- Cut each chicken breast in half.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the Italian dressing/sugar mixture and coat well.
- Place the chicken into the baking pan.
- Sprinkle any remaining seasoning mixture onto the chicken.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the internal temp is 165 degrees F. Flip the chicken over after about 15 minutes.
- Broil the chicken on each side for 1-2 minutes before removing from the oven.
Buy More Recipes Here