Skip to content
Ingredients (Serves: 10)
- 10 sugar cookies (store bought or homemade)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz whipped cream, thawed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave cream cheese for 30 seconds. If it isn’t super soft, microwave for a few more seconds.
- Add whipped cream to softened cream cheese and mix with an electric mixer until smoothed together.
- Mix in powdered sugar.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto cookies.
- Place fruit on cookies. I usually put the blueberries on the edge in a circle then put a slice of strawberry and kiwi in the middle.
Buy More Recipes Here