Is Everbelle a trustworthy brand? Should you buy the Nano Microneedling Pen?
Maybe you have tried different scrubs, exfoliates, and creams, but the result is still not that baby-fresh skin you desire.
Microneedling, or collagen induction therapy, is a new skincare procedure that uses tiny needles to prickle the skin to generate new collagen and skin tissue.
To help you make a more informed decision, I have spent some time researching the brand and reached out to some of the users.
At the end of this article, I’ll also tell you where to get the best price for Everbelle.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of Everbelle.
What is Everbelle™ Nano Microneedling Pen All About?
Everbelle™ Nano Microneedling Pen promotes healthy skin from the comfort of your own home.
It can be used to exfoliate your forehead, neck, nose, scalp, chin, and even your abdomen! This pen can be used weekly or also bi-weekly and promises to be a convenient cosmetic procedure.
The needle cartridges are disposable and are made of stainless steel, which is incredibly essential to ensure safe and hygienic use.
One user raved about the results of the pen, claiming that just three treatments with the pen reduced her acne scarring enough to make it almost invisible, in addition to refining the texture of her skin.
How Does Everbelle™ Nano Microneedling Pen Work?
Everbelle™ Nano Microneedling Pen is a cordless, handheld device used to improve the texture and tone of the skin.
The pen comes in handy when microneedling as it helps create trauma to the skin.
Even a minor injury tricks the skin into thinking it is traumatized to trigger collagen production. This helps reduce enlarged pores, remove hyperpigmentation, scars, fine lines and wrinkles.
The pen has short, fine needles at the tip which create trauma on the epidermis and the dermis of the skin. The effectiveness of Everbelle™ Nano Microneedling Pen depends on the skin’s natural regeneration process hence the need for a few treatments to obtain all its benefits.
A series of treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart provide ample time for the skin cells to heal and produce adequate collagen for skin regeneration.
Everbelle™ Nano Microneedling Pen is primarily used on the face but they can be used to treat any part of the body including the chest, neck, thighs, and stomach.
What are the Features and Benefits of Everbelle™ Nano Microneedling Pen?
- Automated vertical microneedling technology for more efficiency and less painful treatment.
- Strong motor design: durable, stable, low-heat and low noise.
- Perfectly spaced needle pins made of high-grade stainless steel.
- 5 Level adjustable speed control is selected for different body parts and applications for optimal and precision microneedling operation.
- Accurate Adjustable needle length 0 to 2mm can be selected based on patients conditions such as skin thickness, treatment area and needling applications, providing cost-effective and most optimal treatment.
- 2 in 1 operation design: Rechargeable + USB charging cable.
- High-end material body. Good for heat-dissipating. Durable and reliable for heavy-duty demand. Easy to clean. High hygiene.
- Ergonomic and Anti-slip design: matt body surface + anti-slip grip.
Where to Get the Best Price for Everbelle™ Nano Microneedling Pen?
Everbelle™ Nano Microneedling Pen is great all-around cleaning equipment to help you eliminate trapped dirt, oil, and dead skin cells at the comfort of home.
If you’d like to get the best price for Everbelle™ Nano Microneedling Pen, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling Everbelle™ Nano Microneedling Pen at a fraction of the original price. But I’m not sure if the price might go up very soon.
That’s why I ended up buying an Everbelle™ Nano Microneedling Pen from the official retail store and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret it later.