Skip to content
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder (or instant coffee)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips together in the microwave until smooth (in a large microwave safe bowl).
- Whisk the sugar, egg, vanilla, and milk into the melted chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Fold in the espresso powder, flour, and baking powder until mixed well.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cut into 2 large pieces and serve!
Buy More Recipes Here