Skip to content
Nutrition facts per serving
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 ¼ c (250 g) quark
- 7/8 c (100 g) ground almonds
- ½ c (50 g) vanilla flavored protein powder
- 1 ¾ oz. (50 g) chopped hazelnuts
- 1 ¾ oz. (50 g) chopped walnuts
- 3 egg whites
- First mix all ingredients except for the nuts to make a smooth batter. Then fold in the hazelnuts and walnuts with a spoon.
- Spread the batter in a greased baking pan and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (175°) for 20 minutes.
- Cool down briefly and divide into 4 portions.
Buy More Recipes Here