Skip to content
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 1 roll of canned biscuits
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Canola oil
- Pour an inch of canola oil into a heavy skillet and heat over medium heat on your stove.
- Place a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper on your counter.
- Unroll the biscuits and place them on the paper.
- With a rolling pin or a jar, flatten out each biscuit.
- Use a plastic bottle cap and make a donut hole in the center of each flattened roll.
- When the oil is hot, place a few donuts in the skillet at a time. Don’t overcrowd the skillet.
- Let them cook for a minute or two and flip them with a fork.
- Cook on each side until the donuts are golden brown, then transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain off some of the oil.
- Place two cups of powdered sugar in a gallon zip lock bag.
- After all of the donuts are cooked, place a few of them at a time in the zip lock bag, seal the bag and shake until they are covered completely.
- Remove the donuts from the bag and repeat until all donuts are covered.
- Serve warm.
Buy More Recipes Here