Is DermaSkinCo a brand to trust? What are the pros and cons of the DermaSkinCo LED Light Therapy Mask?
The advent of LED light therapy has led to a revolution in skincare at home in the past few years.
As a solution to inflammation, breakouts, and lack of radiance, dermatologists have long recommended the use of light masks. In addition to combating acne, light therapy can also help prevent the ageing process.
Since my wife has acne, I did some research on DermaSkinCo to see if it is really as effective as it is marketed.
I’ll also tell you where to get the best price for DermaSkinCo at the end of this article.
In this DermaSkinCo review, I’ll tell you everything you need to know. Here’s what I’ll cover in this review:
What is DermaSkinCo™?
DermaSkinCo is a skincare brand that uses LED light therapy. By using LED technology, you can promote collagen growth, tighten pores, and improve overall skin health.
DermaSkinCo uses 150 high-intensity LED lights. Skin cells can be stimulated to heal themselves and inflammation can be reduced.
There is no doubt that LED light can treat acne, wrinkles, pigmentation, and other skin problems. It does not have the side effects of other harsh chemicals or UV light.
LEDs are available in 7 different colours in the DermaSkinCo. There are different effects associated with each colour.
DermaSkinCo will help you save money by reducing your trips to beauty parlours. From the comfort of your home, you can experience LED light therapy.
Because my wife likes to appear young, I decided to order a DermaSkinCo for her.
Why Consider DermaSkinCo™?
The skin on our bodies is delicate. Everyone should take good care of their skin.
Our skin affects more than just our health; it also affects our appearance and our social lives.
Everyone has suffered from acne at some point in their lives. The result may be a serious skin disease if left untreated.
Numerous skincare products are available, such as creams, serums, and masks. There are a lot of choices, but it’s hard to figure out which is best for you.
You don’t have to use many different kinds of creams when you use DermaSkinCo, since each LED light colour is designed for a different skincare purpose. It’s up to you to decide which is appropriate for you.
In addition to sending skin-safe light waves deep into your skin, LED Light Therapy Masks can also stimulate your cells to work and kill harmful bacteria.
You don’t have to use any other skincare products or visit expensive salons to get good results with DermaSkinCo. In the long run, that saves you a lot of time and money.
How Does DermaSkinCo™ Work?
Using DermaSkinCo is easy. It has seven different colours of LED lights. Power levels can also be adjusted to suit the sensitivity of your skin.
Here’s a brief summary of the effects of different LED light colours:
- Red: Anti-Aging, Promotes Collagen, Tightens loose skin, Increases elasticity, Revitalizes Cells, Improves Blood Circulation
- Blue: Sterilizes Acne-Producing Bacteria, Shrinks Sebaceous Glands, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring, Promotes Oxygen
- Green: Reduces Hyper-pigmentation, Balances Oily Skin, Relieves Mental Stress, Promotes Lymphatic Drainage
- Purple: Combination Of Red & Blue Light; Anti-Aging, Sterilizes Acne-Producing Bacteria, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring, Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Cyan: Reduces Swollen Capillaries, Balances Skin Texture, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring, Relieves Mental Stress
- Yellow: Stimulates Red Blood Cells, Reduces Pigmentation, Balances Skin Texture, Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Reduces Redness
- White: Penetrates Skin Deepest; Speeds Up Skin Metabolism, Tightens loose skin, Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Reduces Hyper-pigmentation, Reduces Inflammation & Scarring
Is LED Light Therapy Backed by Science?
How to Use DermaSkinCo™?
DermaSkinCo™ is easy to use. There are only four simple steps to get it to work:
- Step 1: Cleanse and dry your face
- Step 2: Put on the DermaSkinCo™ LED Light mask
- Step 3: Turn it on, lie down and relax for 15 minutes
- Step 4: Follow your usual skincare routine
It is recommended that you use DermaSkinCo three times a week for five minutes each time. Different LED light colours can be used for different treatments.
The duration of each treatment can be increased to between 10-20 minutes if you become accustomed to it. It is recommended that you do it 3-5 times a week.
There are no side effects associated with LED therapy. It’s painless and safe.
It is not necessary to worry about damage to your eyes since there is a silicon eye protector that minimizes the amount of light directed at them. However, you should close your eyes while using this mask.
Furthermore, after using DermaSkinCo, you can apply serums or creams to improve your skincare results.
For best results, make sure that you follow the instructions in the manual.
Where to Get the Best Price for DermaSkinCo™?
DermaSkinCo™ is a great LED Light Therapy Mask to help you improve your skin quality at home.
If you’d like to get the best price for DermaSkinCo™, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling DermaSkinCo™ masks at a fraction of the original price. I’m not sure if the price might go up soon.
That’s why I ended up buying a DermaSkinCo™ mask there and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret it later.