Skip to content
Ingredients (Makes 14-18 cookies)
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/5-oz package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray it with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla and beat with a mixer until creamed.
- Slowly mix in the flour, pudding mix, baking soda, and salt and mix for about 1 minute.
- Slowly mix in the chocolate chips.
- Form the dough into 14-18 balls and place them on your prepared baking sheet.
- Cover the baking sheet with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge for 2 hours or the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the cookies for 11 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden. They will firm up more after you remove them from the oven.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before serving or storing in an airtight container.
Buy More Recipes Here