Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 1/4 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions then drain.
- Heat the Italian dressing and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and broccoli to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Stir in the tomatoes and half of the mozzarella cheese and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve by topping the spaghetti with the chicken mixture and topping the chicken mixture with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.