Skip to content
Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup cooked grilled chicken strips
- 4 strips bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp butter, divided
- In a medium skillet, melt 1/2 tbsp of butter over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet.
- Add half of the chicken on one side of the tortilla.
- Place half of the bacon on top of the chicken, followed by half the cilantro, green onions, and cheese.
- Fold the tortilla in half and cook on each side for 2 minutes. If you have a grill press, use it, but its ok if you don’t have one.
- Repeat the process for the second quesadilla.
- Top each quesadilla with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and cilantro.
Buy More Recipes Here