Skip to content
Ingredients (Makes 2 dozen)
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup yellow boxed cake mix
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup multicolored sprinkles
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, cake mix, and baking soda.
- In another large bowl, mix together (with a hand mixer) the butter and both sugars until smooth.
- Add in the egg and mix for 1 minute until combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour mixture a little bit at a time at low speed until all of it is mixed in well.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and sprinkles on low speed.
- Cover and refrigerate the dough for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Form the dough into balls about 1 and a half tbsp each. Make the balls taller than they are round to make thicker cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are browned.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet for 5 minutes then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Buy More Recipes Here