Skip to content
Ingredients (Makes 2 1/2 dozen)
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 8 fun sized Butterfingers, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the sugar and butter with an electric mixer until creamy then mix in the egg.
- Slowly mix in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the Butterfinger pieces with a spoon.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5 minutes then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Buy More Recipes Here