Skip to content
Nutrition facts per serving
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 2 lb. (500 g) broccoli
- 14 Tbsp. (200 g) cream cheese
- 1 ½ c (150 g) shredded cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- First cut the broccoli into florets. Then peel the onion and mince. Then sauté the onion in a hot pan until golden brown.
- Mix the eggs and cream cheese in a bowl. Add the sautéed onions and cheese.
- Line a greased casserole with the broccoli, then top with the cheese mixture. Bake in the oven preheated to 350°F (175°C) for 50 minutes.
Buy More Recipes Here