Skip to content
Nutrition facts per serving
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 lb. (100 g) wafer-thin slices of salami
- 1/4 lb. (100 g) cheese cubes
- 3 Tbsp. (50 ml) tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Line a hot pan with the sliced salami. Break the eggs open to make sunny side up eggs.
- Allow the eggs to cook a bit and add the cheese cubes and tomato sauce over the top.
- Cover and sauté over medium heat until the cheese starts to melt. If the cheese cubes are large, first cut these into quarters with a knife.
- Divide into four portions and serve warm.
Buy More Recipes Here