Skip to content
Ingredients (Servings: 4-6)
- 3 lbs chicken legs
- 2 cups barbeque sauce
- Garlic powder
- Cajun Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel and season well with garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on a rack inside of a roasting pan.
- Cover the roasting pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and brush each piece generously with barbeque sauce.
- Bake uncovered for 30 more minutes.
- Increase the heat to 450 degrees and cook for another 5 minutes.
Buy More Recipes Here