Skip to content
Ingredients (Servings: 4-6)
- 4 medium russet potatoes, scrubbed and diced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease a square baking dish.
- Spread half of the diced potatoes into the bottom of the dish.
- Place the diced chicken breasts in an even layer on top of the potatoes.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle half of the bacon crumbles, half of the green onions, and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese on top of the chicken.
- Spread the other half of the diced potatoes on top.
- Top the potatoes with the remaining bacon, 1/2 cup cheese, green onions, and salt and pepper.
- Pour heavy cream over the top of the casserole and dot it with butter.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Ten minutes before time is up, sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
Buy More Recipes Here