Ingredients (2 Servings)
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- 1 cup bbq sauce, divided
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the rack of ribs on a large sheet of foil, big enough to completely wrap around the rack.
- Brush the ribs with 1/2 cup of bbq sauce then tightly wrap the rack in the foil.
- Place on a sturdy baking sheet and bake for 1 hour.
- Carefully unwrap the foil and brush with the remaining bbq sauce.
- Broil on high for 5 minutes on each side or until the sauce begins to brown.
- Cut ribs and serve.