Is Artemis™ a trustworthy brand? Should you buy the Next Gen Polish Remover?
I, like many individuals who dabble in the dark beauty arts, have a love/hate relationship with gel polish.
On the one hand, it’s as durable as car paint and allows me to justify something as time-consuming and expensive as nail art. On the other, you’ll probably find me with a half peeled-off, grown-out mess of a manicure three weeks later because I was way too lazy to get to the salon.
That’s why when I saw the advertisement for Artemis™ Next Gen Polish Remover, I immediately researched the brand thoroughly to see if it is an effective way to remove my own gel manicure at home.
You can rest assured that what I tell you is genuine because I’m not affiliated with the brand Artemis™.
At the end of this article, I’ll aso let you know where to get the best price for Artemis™ Next Gen Polish Remover.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of Artemis™ Next Gen Polish Remover.
What is Artemis™?
Artemis™ Next Gen Polish Remover is a machine devised to speed up the removal of gel polishes. It can remove anything that is acetone-soluble, such as gel polish, nail polish etc.
And yes after buying one and nervously trying it out for the first time I can report that the Artemis™ Next Gen Polish Remover actually does work.
To use them you would have to place your fingers in the machine to allow the warm acetone steam to dissolve the gel polish. The machine has rubber gaskets that allow you to put your fingers through to keep the steam inside the machine. And there is no strong smell.
The heat from the steam softens the gel polish which allows the acetone vapor to more easily dissolve the gel polish.
It is much better than any electric nail file because it will not make your nails become thin. That way, it can protect your nail bed.
How to use Artemis™?
- The first thing you need to do is add some acetone to the plastic bowl found inside the Artemis™ Polish Remover. I used around two tablespoons.
- And then switch on Artemis™ Polish Remover to warm it up.
- Now whilst the machine is warming up you will need to file off the top layer of your gel polish. This is to get rid of the hard top coat.
- Once you are finished filling your nails, an indicator light would tell you when to insert your fingers inside.
- Leave your fingers inside for 12-15 minutes
- Finally, remove your fingers and proceed to scrape away the polish.
- If your polishes don’t come off smoothly you can always put your fingers in for a couple of minutes more.
Features & Benefits of Artemis™
- Efficient – The combination of heat and water vapor helps to soften the gel nail polish and remove the gel on the fingers in a short time. The steam won’t harm your skin. As it is an automatic device, when the fixed time is up, it will turn off.
- Convenient and Safe – It is safer and easier than using a traditional nail polish remover kit since the combination of heat and vapor can soften the gel nail polish easily.
- Ergonomic Design, simple and convenient. The compact size is easy for you to carry around.
- Save Much Time – On average, it only costs you 10 to 15 minutes to remove the nail gel. After finishing, please use a nail pusher to remove nail gel all at once, because if the nails encounter cold air, the gel on the top layer might condense.
- Suitable for All Nails – Great for removing different kinds of nails including nail polish, acrylic nails, shellac and more.
Where to Get the Best Price for Artemis™?
Artemis™ Next Gen Polish Remover comes pre-assembled and is super easy to use.
If you’d like to get the best price for Artemis™ Next Gen Polish Remover, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling Artemis™ Next Gen Polish Remover at a fraction of the original price. But I’m not sure if the price might go up very soon.
That’s why I ended up buying a Artemis™ Next Gen Polish Remover from the official retail store and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret later.