Is Aaraam Mat™ a trustworthy brand? Can it help stimulate circulation and relieve stress?
Acupressure mats are designed to produce similar results as acupressure massage.
From Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), acupressure is a technique used to release blocked chi (Qi), or energy, throughout the body. Once these blockages are removed, pain can be reduced and alleviated.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic has forced me to work from home, I have suffered from both neck and lower back pains. That’s why when I saw the ads of Aaraam Mat™, I immediately started researching the brand to see if it is a life saver.
You can rest assured that what I tell you is genuine and unbiased because I’m not affiliated with Aaraam Mat™.
At the end of this article, I’ll also let you know where to get the best price for Aaraam Mat™.
Below is what I’ll cover in the review of Aaraam Mat™.
What is Aaraam Mat™?
Aaraam Mat™ is a mat and pillow combo with over 1,700 spikes that can help naturally reduce muscle tension, back pain, and headaches by simply laying on the mat daily for 10-30 minutes.
You can lay back and relax onto this “bed of needles” to massage pressure points that help release tight muscles and relieve stress. Simply use it before bedtime to improve your rest and reduce insomnia.
The thousands of acupressure points can stimulate nerves and improve blood circulation for increased energy and faster muscle recovery, making Aaraam Mat™ great for users who sit at a desk daily.
It is made of 100% thick cotton and plant-based eco foam, with 6,210 acupressure points; whereas the neck pillow has 1,782 acupressure points.
Why Do You Need Aaraam Mat™?
Acupressure is an ancient Chinese therapy shown to help with pain relief, your mental health and even weight management.
Since Aaraam Mat™ works similarly to acupressure and acupuncture — by stimulating pressure points along the meridians of the body — it can provide the same or similar types of benefits.
In another word, Aaraam Mat™ allows you to take advantage of all these health benefits in the comfort of your own home.
Most users of Aaraam Mat™ have reported finding relief for the following conditions:
- headache, which is alleviated by standing on the mat with both feet evenly placed
- neck pain
- sciatica pain in the back and leg
- tight or stiff back muscles
- stress and tension
- fibromyalgia pain
How to Use Aaraam Mat™?
- Choose the surface to put it on. Beginners often use Aaraam Mat™ spread out on a bed or sofa. Intermediate and experienced users may move their mats onto the floor.
- Try sitting on it. You can also sit on or against Aaraam Mat™ in a chair, so that your butt and lower back have direct contact.
- Start out with a layer between yourself and the mat. Wearing a light shirt or placing a thin fabric over the spikes may help you acclimate to the feeling of the mat.
- Lie down slowly.
- Reposition yourself carefully.
- Use consistently. Mats take getting used to, but really work for many people.
What are the Features and Benefits of Aaraam Mat™?
- Safe Ecological Material – Aaraam Mat™ is made of skin-friendly cotton fabric. The interior is made of environmentally friendly high-density foam. The massage nail is ABS non-toxic plastic. 100% natural without side effects, hypoallergenic.
- At Home Acupressure Therapy – Each disc is adorned with 27 pinpoint spikes for deep tissue massage, stimulating blood circulation and lymphatic flow.
- Pain Relief – Aaraam Mat™ can effectively relieve headaches, insomnia, back and neck pain, sciatica, muscle tension, and improve sleep quality. You can lie on the acupressure mat at home and enjoy 10-15 minutes of relaxing music or a slow deep breath.
- Full Support – The cushioned foam Aaraam Mat™ is large enough to fit your full back, and unlike many mats that only cover your back, this set includes a pillow covered in acu-pressure points for neck support and more holistic pain relief.
Where to Get the Best Price for Aaraam Mat™?
Aaraam Mat™ can provide you with immediate back pain relief, improve sleep quality and relieve stress.
With thousands of non-toxic plastic spikes, it is harmless to the skin but with all the healing benefits of acupressure.
If you’d like to get the best price for Aaraam Mat™, you might go to the official retail store.
It is now selling Aaraam Mat™ at a fraction of the original price. But I’m not sure if the price might go up very soon.
That’s why I ended up buying a Aaraam Mat™ there and I still don’t regret it because of the great customer service and fast delivery!
You might consider checking it out so that you won’t regret it later.
Frequently Asked Questions About Aaraam Mat
How often should you use Aaraam Mat?
It may be sufficient to sit on the mat for 10-15 minutes at first, but you can gradually increase this to 20-40 minutes. No matter how much time you spend on it or if you fall asleep on it, it’s not a problem. If possible, use the Aaraam Mat every day, whenever you have the time and feel the urge!
Is it OK to sleep on a Aaraam Mat?
The most popular way to use the Aaraam Mat is to lie on your back. Your mat can be placed anywhere, but most commonly on the bed. Aaraam Mats can be used to assist in the release of muscle tension that leads to deep, restful sleep, and prepare the body for sleep.
Can Aaraam Mat help with weight loss?
Stress can be reduced through acupressure, while digestion can be stimulated and metabolism can be boosted, all of which play a role in weight management.
Can you lie on a Aaraam mat when pregnant?
Acupressure mats are not recommended by most manufacturers for pregnant women. You should not use an acupressure mat to induce labor.